Reviews for Boston
Liar Through and Through chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
i can personaly say that i have never had a celebrity crush and that i'm a girl... so fuck that stereo type.
Liar Through and Through chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Hm... does aaron have a fictionpress name?
Liar Through and Through chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
in creative writing, too, noticed the mix in my class. we have a mr conklin in our school, too. i like your style, no sugar coating.
Liar Through and Through chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
ha! i live an hour away from you... and never appologize for the way you are. if you appologize for your nature, it means you are ashamed of what you are. haven't read much, but you dont seem like the type to wallow in self loathing or give much of a damn about what people think of you. so dont act like it. its annoying.
bam chapter 3 . 8/9/2004
Man you dont think Alica has a mean streak in her... and there was a bit of trouble coming out of our room... but lets stay away from that.
Laura chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
hey! thanks for the compliments D
YeuxBrillants chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
you used helluva... that's funny, I think you're the only other person I've read besides Salinger that used that word. is it a real word? hmm..
YeuxBrillants chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
i like it so far! by the way, your tone does sound a lot like Holden's, but I liked him, too.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
My creative writing classes are all just full of freaks. We used to be preps that wrote love poems and goths that wrote suicide poems, but then we were banned from writing love and suicide poems by our teacher, and we kind of morphed into bitchy, cynical artsy kids, and we make fun of whoever writes love and suicide poems. We're weird like that. Read my latest story, "Kresseley School of the arts," if you want to read more about it.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Hey... Long time no see. This is a really goos start. I'd say it's the best you've written so far. Check out some of my new stuff! It's good, I promise. Did you know I got MMLS finished? Yeah, It's done, and I like it. I've got loads of new stuff as well. Read em and tell me whatch think.
fierytears chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
nice start...now post more!