Reviews for To Fight or Fall
julietscar chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
I was tots feeling this man diggity dawg. It's sad that it's over and that you won't be active anymore cuz you hella talented and the da main MVP for writing this but hey- gotta let go of everything at some point. Ugh. - juliawks
Nwyd chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
I really really honestly loved this :) I simply adored the growth of Ember and Cale, as well as their relationship, and i really like the way you write as well. :D I think that it would be a totally awesome book if you ever decided to finish it, however unlikely it may be, but in any case, good luck for whatever you decide to write or do next. :P
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
I'm so sad it's over. I loved the story. I know this is a useless review, sorry.
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
So funny! I love the story! :D
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I love this one! The synchronized howls of outrage is SO funny! :D I love it! There's a humor thing in this story and it's so funny! :D
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ha, I don't want to be a Lurker. Anyway, I LOVED THE story and would have reviewed it anyway. Love it!
N-K-W chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
N-K-W chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Holy. Shit. Now we're talking!
N-K-W chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Whoa.
N-K-W chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Haha, best chapter ever. Seriously hilarious.
N-K-W chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
"The entire student population went silent as synchronized howls of outrage rang throughout the school at the same time. There was a brief pause as the shrieks faded away, before Brian O'Leigh murmured into the silence, "They're awake."

Let the games begin." Hahaha.
N-K-W chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I fricken' love your writing style. Your character(s) are so colorful and real.

Keep writing! Onto the next chappie. _
Taylor chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
I have no idea what that was suppose to be i dont think anybody understood that I mean you were to lasy to write out the rest so you just did this I am ashamed for you. Well I guess at least you finished it and didnt just leave it incomplete that gets me mad but I still expect you go to go back and actually wite out in DETAIL what happens in the italics please? Great creative story though. :)
peanuts and paydays chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
Gosh, this was so great to read. I can't believe I hadn't found it before. I really love how it was so character driven, and how underneath all the practical jokes and "wars," Ember and Cale really do care about each other, or at least learn to. The character development really picked up in the middle and I easily saw your writing improving.

I really also love that you gave us an ending, even if it was bits and pieces thrown together. We readers really appreciate that :)

Some parts were absolutely hysterical, I loved Cale and Ember's growing relationship, and their eventual realization toward each other's feelings. The side characters were definitely written beautifully as well, and I love that you gave us insight on Mac, Daniel, Angela and Sara's view points.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece for me to read. I enjoyed every moment of it and I do hope that if you ever decide to join the world of fictionpress again, to let your readers know. :)
Blink.Twice chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
liked this chapter a few mistakes though
860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »