Reviews for To Fight or Fall
Nwyd chapter 20 . 3/7
I really really honestly loved this :) I simply adored the growth of Ember and Cale, as well as their relationship, and i really like the way you write as well. :D I think that it would be a totally awesome book if you ever decided to finish it, however unlikely it may be, but in any case, good luck for whatever you decide to write or do next. :P
Carolina Martinez chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
I'm so sad it's over. I loved the story. I know this is a useless review, sorry.
Carolina Martinez chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
So funny! I love the story! :D
Carolina Martinez chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I love this one! The synchronized howls of outrage is SO funny! :D I love it! There's a humor thing in this story and it's so funny! :D
Carolina Martinez chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ha, I don't want to be a Lurker. Anyway, I LOVED THE story and would have reviewed it anyway. Love it!
N-K-W chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
N-K-W chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Holy. Shit. Now we're talking!
N-K-W chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Whoa.
N-K-W chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Haha, best chapter ever. Seriously hilarious.
N-K-W chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
"The entire student population went silent as synchronized howls of outrage rang throughout the school at the same time. There was a brief pause as the shrieks faded away, before Brian O'Leigh murmured into the silence, "They're awake."

Let the games begin." Hahaha.
N-K-W chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I fricken' love your writing style. Your character(s) are so colorful and real.

Keep writing! Onto the next chappie. _
Taylor chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
I have no idea what that was suppose to be i dont think anybody understood that I mean you were to lasy to write out the rest so you just did this I am ashamed for you. Well I guess at least you finished it and didnt just leave it incomplete that gets me mad but I still expect you go to go back and actually wite out in DETAIL what happens in the italics please? Great creative story though. :)
peanuts and paydays chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
Gosh, this was so great to read. I can't believe I hadn't found it before. I really love how it was so character driven, and how underneath all the practical jokes and "wars," Ember and Cale really do care about each other, or at least learn to. The character development really picked up in the middle and I easily saw your writing improving.

I really also love that you gave us an ending, even if it was bits and pieces thrown together. We readers really appreciate that :)

Some parts were absolutely hysterical, I loved Cale and Ember's growing relationship, and their eventual realization toward each other's feelings. The side characters were definitely written beautifully as well, and I love that you gave us insight on Mac, Daniel, Angela and Sara's view points.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece for me to read. I enjoyed every moment of it and I do hope that if you ever decide to join the world of fictionpress again, to let your readers know. :)
Blink.Twice chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
liked this chapter a few mistakes though
frouwe chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
Ughhhhh. I was so excited about this back on chapter 19, and then I read this, and I got much more excited, so right now I'm torn between hating you for not finishing this properly and loving you for sort of doing it.

This had a lot of potential, I think. What with the character growth showed in this mishmash of a chapter and the plot more reminiscing of something of the fantasy/sci-fi genre than romance, if you know what I mean. If the rest of the story was on the same pace as what we got of it, then this would have had to be at least 40 chapters long...

What I mean to say is that maybe you shouldn't have dwelt as long on Cale and Ember's prank-war because it had a completely different tone than the rest of the story and doesn't seem that important in the long run. It serves for character development purposes, I guess, and comedic relief, but still. I don't think it should be that long.

In case you couldn't tell, I love your ensemble cast and the fact that, while at the beginning it didn't seem like it (refer to above paragraph), they're all three-dimensional. Their actions and reactions and the ways they relate with each other never seem fake or forced or completely out of the blue.
859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »