Reviews for To Fight or Fall
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
the last scene was gawjuss :) i adored it

and i honestly love your story x x x
drats chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
nice story so far. Seems cliche already. But really, what's wrong with cliche?

Anyway, I had to point it out, because the second I noticed the tiny mistake it was just asking for me to point it out.

Anyway, the last word of the chapter (not including A/N) should be 'beginning', either that or change the 'is' to a 'has'.

That's all. I'll continue reading now.
randomgurl chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
"I know you heard me. I think I love you. I do love you. You—forgive me for this—make me a better person. But I don't even just love you because of who I am with you. I'm actually a right bastard when I'm with you. I can't explain why I love you, but I would drag you back from the Underworld if you left me without wanting to, and not Hades or some mindfuck rule about not looking back would stop me because I would have a video camera attached to my back so I could check on you without breaking the agreement because I'm devious that way and I don't trust Hades, he kidnapped his wife after all and you can say I'm presenting a very unsophisticated understanding of death and love but I love you, I would die for and with you and yes, I would fight wars for you with my stupid phallic sword, but I would prefer just that we be together for as long as you want me—"

...ahahaha a bit corny but still cute...that, my friend, is probably one of the most epic love confessions ever made...and i salute you for that...
Steph T chapter 20 . 10/14/2010
Awesome story. I absolutely loved it, well done.
Mary Chrys chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
It's too bad that you can't finish it, but I do understand your predicament. However, you should still change the genre. )

That was not humorous, that was achingly profound.
SparklingStar25 chapter 20 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story..!Your an exceptionally amazing author..! and thank you soo much for that closure,much much appreciated!
plhlijuhihun chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
ok/soso
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
good start
Doodlezr1 chapter 20 . 8/4/2010
I liked this story a lot! your a very talented writer. I do have to say I was a little dissapointed with the ending just because it wasn't exacly a full ending it was just bis and peices but at least it was an ending and you didn't just leave us wondering what the hell was going to happen and never giving us an answer. I just have a couple of questions, what exactly was Johnson going to do with the kids? why did the special ops know to come seeing as no one could commuinicate with the outside world? and at the end why was Cale in the woods what I mean what was he doing back at school? was it just to finish up seeing as he didn't exactly get to go a full year the year before? Again you are a very talented writer one of the best I have seen and I'm just sad that you didn't get to finish the story but what you did finish was very good!
Karetron chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
I can't even tell you how much I love you for posting the final ending chapter. I've never seen an author do this instead of abandoning a story, and so thank you for the closure. Good work, good job, and I hope you work again on the story in another incarnation (if you want) because it too is good.
rainbabie chapter 20 . 7/12/2010
It's sad that this story will not be concluded BUT! I'm so glad that you realized this and gave us something to chew on. This was a great story and I hope one day to see it as a TV series!
A Silent Reader chapter 20 . 7/11/2010
I've been reading your story since I was 15 (I'm 18 now) and it's always been one of my favorites. Not gonna lie, I thought you've given up on it so when I found this accidentally today, I was really happy. I read it and you know what, I love you for this. You had no obligation to but you gave us readers an ending and for Cale and Ember's relationship, a sense of closure. This was an epic story and yes, this was an abrupt end to it but it doesn't make it any less amazing. Yes, it could have been greater and maybe someday you'll find the inspiration to write this again.

And btw, I fully expect to find your name in a book shelf one day. Don't stop writing cause you're pretty great. :)
InspiredVisionary chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
that was awesome. i love this story, though it had its flaws, and im kinda sad that you couldnt really complete, but im still glad that you gave us this chapter to read for at least some kind of closure. id be interested to see this as a tv show too... hoping to see more stories from you- D Camilliana

ps- ever thought of publishing some of your works here on fpress?
cherry1 chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
god i LOVED this 's so awesome how they play with words and their little battles end up helping them in an actual war-ish thing.
Alornia chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
Well, it's been a long journey that was cut rather abruptly, but I do want to thank you for at least the last chapter outlining the rest of the story. I'm sad you won't be finishing this because it really was quite good. The characters were very real and grew along with the story; they were definitely not two dimensional. Actually, I got so caught up in this story, that since I started reading it a couple days ago, I've been dreaming about it. And although you didn't finish, I at least won't be wondering what happened or how it ended. For that, it would even be worth reading again.
859 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »