Reviews for To be a Mortal
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I hope you continue it, it's really good. If it's for a project, you might want to put more facts into it (I don't know what you're being graded on, though.)
YSYF chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Well, I don't take Latin, nor do I have the urge to, but I do have friends who take latin. Well, pretty good start, and also, perhaps you could improve on the character for Aquila Aulus Fabius. He seems abit shallow to me. Well, I habe nothing else to say on this chapter, but I think youshould translate any Latin you put in the chapter at the end of the chapter. That's all I have for now, so Wiedershen!
the world woke up without me chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I like it. The writing is graceful and fluid, and I love the whole Greek thing you have going on. Clarify something for me - Aquila means Eagle, yeah? What a romatic name the master has.
I love this.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
No i think this is excellent. Well, i DID only spend a month or so learning about the Roman Empire in tenth grade, but I don't see how you could improve further with what you've already written... i like your writing style- it reminds me of my friend's (writing style). Hope you continue with the story.
moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
lol, Aquila Aulus Fabius, aka Eagle Palace Bean. I'm quite sure your teacher will notice that, lol.
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3