Reviews for Flowing Brook: The Nightmare From Canada
KimHua chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
I read this a while back, but Marisa mentioned it again which reminded me... this story needs updating! :-)
Brooke ORiley chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
i'm going to ignore the fact that i could've read this like...months upon months ago, and just comment now that i've finally stopped being lazy and gotten around to it...

WOOT! that's awesome! i'm jealous. kinda wish i could come wreak havoc in there, too...except for that whole nonsense about i'm not actually physically capable of carrying out any of my threats...ah, well. ye must keep up with this! i want mischief in this story. lots of good mischief!...and if you do update, i'll actually try to read sooner than eight months good stuff!
Getuie chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
nice... I wonder what Rhea's going to think of you... probably love you instantly, but get ticked 'cause I just know you're going to pry hehe
Nikki chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
I'm way too lazy to sign in.. or to write my full pen name in the "name" thing. But I'm not too lazy to write that I'm too lazy o.O Strange how that works. Anyways! ;
This is so cute! I love it I can't wait for more of this (and FB2, for that matter ;). Anyways I'll be keeping an eye on this story
Brooke ORiley chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
w00t! this'll be fun! does this mean we get some beating up adriaan action later? that'd be fun. tehe, you're in pennsylvania! yay for PA!
anyhow, i'll shut up now, but i'll be watching this.
Getuie chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
can't wait to see more
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
*jumps up and down in wild excitement* hehe I'm so touched actually... but anyway... love the intro... and the end was very very nifty