Reviews for Dedication
Trinka chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
*applaus* I love it, So amazing...It's just so great...you've recognized people who so rarely get recognized and somehow everyone fits into these catagories...no one was left out...I don't know how to respond, but to say you're a great writer and I don't know how you get inspired but it's working and I love reading your stuff!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This is amazing, brillant even! It reminds me of a song from the band Kill Hannah. You did an amazing job.
keep writing-
til-iburnout
Estranged chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Such a range of emotions for a simple yet strong action. This poem is just amazing at bringing that about without detailing the emotions themselves yet bringing them out. Very well done..
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wow! You are really good at rhyming stuff!
Leanhaun-Sidhe chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
That was an amazing poem. Keep it up. I liked how your maintained the rhythm throughout the entire poem, a lot of times that’s hard to do. Great message.
-Lea
Senorita Diabla chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Aw, that's awesome. I love how the end makes it sound like you mean everyone, as if everyone fits in to those categories. Great job )!
chochang913
xLecta chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Magnificent. The rhyme scheme is amazing, the flow is gorgeous, the idea is wonderful. The whole thing is very well written.
Great job
Alkar chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
damn good.2 thumbs up
LovesLostCat chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
wow this is great I love it!
xCatx
Searching For An Unknown Krumm chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I think this is an excellent poem. it's touching in so many ways and it makes me think of everything that's wrong with this world. Excellent work