Reviews for Zen's Twists of Fate
Kriss-C chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
That was amazing you say you rushed through it but it still hit on every point so well! It was magnificent!
Kriss-C chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
wow! I didn't even know this had a second chapter till right now and im glad i found it.. This is such a sad story i can't seem to hold back the tears.. It tells me all the things that i never knew or maybe just didn't realize they were that bad for you until just now... But its a wonderful story you should add more to it sometime soon.. I'm interested in finding out what happens to Zen!
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I love this story you should really write more on it! I would love to read how Zen is doing these days.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
I loved the end of this chapter. It was so endearing, and sweet. I loved the message behind it. I'm also glad that Zen realized that drinking and stuff isn't the answer. You've done a great job on this story. It was truely inspiring. Great job. Bye.
Matt Alan chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Great Job man...Once again I understand this story.
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This is good Leo. Knowing you I understand this great job man.
Helen Williams chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Nice story but perhaps you will enlighten us about the rest of the monk's life.
Will the monk find happiness?
Will he go on to find new adventures?
I await to see what will happen next.
Four Thumbs Up
poem critic
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Like it? Like it? I freakin loved it, and I'm not saying that just to be a kiss up. This is really good. Heartbreaking, but good. You left me wanting to read more, and I even felt bad for Zen because he didn't get the princesses love in the end. That was so sad. By the way will there be more? This seemed like a one shot deal, and I'm not rushing ya or nothing. Just curious. Anyway I for one loved this, and if you decide to write more on it, let me know. I would love to see where life takes Zen, and if he returns back to the monastery, or the drinking and drugs again. That would be interesting. I'll shut my trap now. Anyway Awesome story, and I'll give you two thumbs up on this story. Until then TTYL.