Reviews for The Cryptic Doll
Sky Inlucy chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
Finally you updated, dammit! This chapter was great, not boring at all, and I love the characterization (whoa, big word) of Sade so far. Perchance, could you tell me how to pronounce his name? Just wanna be sure. Anyway, keep up the kickass job!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
Kick ass! I can't wait for more!
Audrey Baxter chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
I love it. Seriously. LOVE. Erm...
Maybe you should get this seriously published. I mean, when you finish it on this :) I like the names, the characters, and the way everything flows together. Kudos.
Devin-Jamie chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
You are now on my favorite authors list. Emily is scary. When will Sade be reintroduced in the story? You should try to get this published as an actual book. I read what you said aout writing for fun, but if you can get paid for doing something you like then why not? I don't think there's a rule about not being able to publishif it's on the internet. You should check that. And if there is then just delte the story. Bye bye. Update soon please.
Devin
Devin J Pickrell chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Scary Scary Scary! Ah. Poor doggy. Poor girl. Soon will be poor boy. Good so far. Keep it up.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hello- Nice start, I'm sure the horror of it all will be in the future chapters.
Audrey Baxter chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Eip! I wonder what'll happen in the next few chappies...
Gosh, your grammar is so... good. I hate you.
Just kidding.
Ironic how Tri is becoming the doll... I wonder when she'll see Sade again. Poo.
Sydney chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Wow...this is freaky...me, I'm so scared of dolls it's not funny, so this is twice as scary as it should be in my eyes. But I like it! Keep writing!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
I love it. CONTINUE PLEASE!
Sky Inlucy chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
Oh my gosh! Woohoo! She looked like a doll? If I was a doll I think I would be a really creepy one...Anyway yes, favorites list because this story is awesome! Keep it up!
RyuuNeko chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Wow, it sounds like a cool story so far, very interesting. _
Sky Inlucy chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
I love it. I love it. I love it. Can't wait to see what happens! This is going on my favorites list!
Audrey Baxter chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
Yay! I don't feel so blonde anymore. Not that I am. Am I? Oh well. My hair is up. I don't remember.
Wowikins. I can't imagine myself being attacked by this doll-Emily beastwomanthing. That's gotta suck. Ahem... Thanks for keeping it good and unpredictable! Baxta
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
Excellent! I love it! CONTINUE! Also I read your bio, I have this story "Shattered Butterfly" yea it's my penname I know. Anyway it's about this girl who get kidnapped by this satanic occult and her fifteen years of hell!
Angry Fairy chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
i read both chapters! they are FANASTIC. i love the story, when u get the chance e-mail me ur e-mail address and i can give you the e-mail address to a publisher i know and when u get through writing this, he can have it
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »