Reviews for The Cryptic Doll
exclamatorypoint chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
Oh fack. : I was suspecting that ending since last chapter, but it was still freaky. Good shit, though. Good plot, good ending.

But I still think it would be tons better if you made it longer, showing how Sade and Trinity's relationship develops in the House of Dolls. Two months is way too long a time to just skip when you're writing a story like this and you're in that part: when a relationship just began to unfold.
exclamatorypoint chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
I'm sorry, but the story is progressing way too fast for my liking. The plot is there, and so is your writing talent; it's the plot that lacks structure and support to make it more convincing.
exclamatorypoint chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Crepy. Damn. But definitely keeps you reading on. :)
Crewger chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
notice how )I know I'm slow) u always end the story on a cyinical note
tearitrightup chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
what the hell? where did sade go to? what the eff?
Br0k3n Mug chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
nice lol
FadedWhispers chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
wo scary

love the idea of dolls and porcelain!

:):):)
seraphim-rush chapter 13 . 6/23/2006
What the crap. So creepy. x_X But I liked it nonetheless! I'm gonna have to beg my mom to burn or sell or do something with all these porcelain dolls in the house. xD
seraphim-rush chapter 12 . 6/23/2006
Ah noes, Emily's back! x_X That was kinda cute, with the masquerading thingy. _
seraphim-rush chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
Great, now I'm gonna be paranoid about mirrors. xD
seraphim-rush chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
Haha, poor, poor Sade. XD
seraphim-rush chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Ah, psychotic little kid-doll-thing isn't she?
seraphim-rush chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Scar-ee.
seraphim-rush chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Gah, porcelain dolls creep the living dickens out of me! Unfortunately, my mom is a big fan of antiques and a few years ago she had this huge fetish with collecting antique porcelain dolls and now our house is FILLED with these creepy dolls in their shelves in the hallways and in some rooms. _ So creepy.
Krissy029 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Great so far, but the * stars are distracting me. You don't need to place that much focus on a word, your story explaination should do that.
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »