Reviews for The Cryptic Doll
flights.of.fantasy chapter 13 . 2/23/2006
i loved the story.. till the erm hopeless? all those depth and such.

haha but great work still.
owlish chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Just started reading and I think its quite intriguing. I always thought dolls were scary!
Angela chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
it's nice and all but it lacks the depth that you always place in your characters. You could have made the ending scarier too.
WindWing chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
the story is great but i wish the ending was different...i was engrossed all the way. loved it completely

(:(:(: Peace Out :):):)
Wanahagaloogi chapter 13 . 12/16/2005
Will there be an alternated ending?I think this ending's a bit...weird?I loved the story but just a teeny bit sad about the ending
Paper.Eskimo.Boots chapter 13 . 12/9/2005
Ok, this is weird. I'm dissapointed at the ending...but I love it too much to be too dissapointed. I wish it were longer. Very good, I felt like I was seeing everything happen. I do, however, think you should've developed the characters a bit more because I couldn't quite grasp their personalities really. :3
aqua-angel chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
Gosh, I love your writing style. You do a very good job of introducing a new world to your audience. The twist totally caught me off-guard. I actually don't read horrors that much... I don't really like them but your stories are really good, I can't seem to help myself. They really chill me to the bone S Once again, great work!
LilLaTLuv chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
Hey!

NO CRAP! WOW! SHOCKING ENDING! NOT AT ALL WHAT I EXPECTED! Nice job. You're really an incredible writer, you know that? Really good job! UPDATE INTERRAGAME SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Mlle. Verity chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Lovely ending. Oddness permeated this from beginning to end while providing cohesion to what would otherwise be utterly absurd assumptions - such as Emily's existance. Excellent writing, I'll be keeping an eye on you.
Flower-in-the-Night chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
God ur story's are addictive! ive bin so addicted to ur story's that i even 4get to review! RIts creepy how Sade has bin turned into a porcelain doll and now wants Trinity!
Camisado chapter 13 . 8/16/2005
Whoa... what the- what? I get it, don't worry i'm not that slow, i get it, it's just well... wild. lol... damn the unhappy ending which leaves lots of space for my mind to run free and crazy. lol

This was great, i love all of your stories.
Kythia chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
*tears* Aw, I actually thought that, just once, I would get a happy ending out of you. But, of course, that was not possible. *sniff*

Well, It was a good story. I can't say much for your mental stability (tehehe) but I can say something for your writing skills and ideas. Congradulations on another great story.
Kythia chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Oh boy, this is not helping my fear of porcelin dolls. However, your writing is so addicting that I just have to go on...

*hits the [ ] button*
Nightmare Of Eden chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
w00t me loves! xD Hehe...I wonder what Trinity's gonna do him while he's unconcious? O_o I can think of a FEW things *laughs evilly* anyways, this rocks, I love it. Go you. Yea.
Death Princess chapter 13 . 7/24/2005
ok...creepy. that is so weird and bizarre. and 2 think i actually liked sade 2. that sucks. *sigh*
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »