Reviews for The Cryptic Doll
Tii Jay chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
wow... your stories never seize to amaze me. but i have a question, does sade know that he's part doll? i read this story in what... and hour? HAH, i loved it. beautiful beautiful beautiful... i love your other story RESISTANCE, too. well, just waiting for interrogame to finish now. hm, i gotta admit, i DID NOT see that ending coming. i didn't think sade would run off with trinity... i didn't even think he liked her. oh well, i loved it.

-tii jay
I Luv Kitties chapter 13 . 7/8/2005
OH that was good! The ending left the erfect opening for a sequal but even if u don't write one i's still good. Anywho, if u do continue I'll read it
elven-lady22 chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
Wow, now there's an unexpected ending... I don't like it lol. The rest of the story was awesome, but why couldn't they live happily ever after like Kayla and Sed did in Resistance, and like Tabbitha and Lost are going to in the new story (*wink*)?
elven-lady22 chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Dun dun dun. This is a great story. Are you getting tired of me yet? lol. Sorry I don't write long reviews, but I just can't wait to get to the next chapter!
elven-lady22 chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
NO,he can't be dead. It was just a doll replica meant to confuse Tri. ...right?
elven-lady22 chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
Wow. That was awesome. I was wondering if breaking those dolls would hurt Emily since they were exact replicas of her. I was right! w00t!
elven-lady22 chapter 9 . 7/4/2005
YES! A kiss! That's what I'm talking about lol. They need to get together soon lol.
elven-lady22 chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
My God that child is a sadist..
elven-lady22 chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Man, she sure likes touching him. Mind you, is he tall and thin? Probably. And pale, we can't forget pale. He sounds so hot! Hahaha, talk to you next chapter.
elven-lady22 chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
Yes, definitely, go for the publishing! I'd buy your work happily D
elven-lady22 chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Yeah,that's what I'm talking about lol. Emily is a strange strange child/doll/thing... I don't know how to classify her lol.
elven-lady22 chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
When do we get that hottie back into the picture? lol.
elven-lady22 chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
This sounds vaguely familiar. But I can't put my finger on where I've heard something or other that may be similar. Ah, doesn't matter anyways, I'm sure this is better!
elven-lady22 chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
O twisted... I like it! By the way, I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a look at my story, Ryan. It's really short, as I haven't worked on it for what seems like a million years. I just don't have the heart any more. But yeah, I'd really love to hear what you think of it!
elven-lady22 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I know you're probably getting sick of me, but I just had to read everything else that you have, and reviewing each chapter is a particularly bad habit of mine! Talk to ya next chapter lol.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »