Reviews for Becoming
Delete Name chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Actually, the bible never says a He. It says that God created mankind in his image, and he takes up the title "father", because in the era, the father was the head of the household (although the mother still bossed him around ;]).
And God doesn't have a hell for the deeds you do, but what you believe.
If you believe he can save you, he will, as someone once explained to me.
As for the poem, it has no clear pattern, but I enjoyed it anyway.
8/10
JustBella chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Good poem, you're wiccan. Thats cool, currently I'm studying. Good poem, really enjoyed
UntitledPaganOfGreece chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
wow
Gothic Renegade chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Not abad peice, I really liked it.
Jump Start My Heart chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very nice, the message is good. Trying to answer all the pressure of society's questions. Very nice. You've made your way onto my favorite's list, Rain's Whisper. Blessed Be.
Thanks for revewing 'Wicca is my Way'. It made my day! :D
Your Fellow Wiccan,
Silver Mist
Aleara Conlin chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I like the poem. Pretty much, that's my experience with becoming wiccan so I thought it was cool.
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very good. I can completely relate. My own hourney to becoming Wiccan wasn't much easier, but I'm glad that I did.
Lor
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
O. Excellent. I love reading Wiccan stuff.
Above all things - Blessed Be
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
i like it a lot... very nicely written... i was wondering do you know how to bold something?
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
*looks at first review* Gee, some love god you are.
This poem isn't really... poetic... but it's powerful. It's stupid to say someone's evil for being Wiccan... to a Christian's mind, you may be misguided, but you are never evil for your religion. Well, I suppose if you practiced a religion saying you had to kill people, then that would make you evil... But certainly not for practicing a relgion that tells you not to kill people!
luna-lovegood129 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
but,you ARE a sinner. and by looking at this poem,clearly you are in a state of at your bio on your user lookup,we have a few things in both go on both like the subject both listen to evanescence and michelle branch,and dislike rap and prissy we both want world piece and end of we are both children of God,you like it or we are both sinners,although you tend to deny the God,have mercy on your soul.