Reviews for Flower Princess
BlackWolfCub chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
i really like this story. It touches at deep issues and she finally makes the right choice, this is a brilliant story made al the better for the fact that i have often thought of running myself. i can't do anything about my situation i just have to wait it out but often i don't think i can last that long. This helped get things in prospective and the fact that i only have around a year and half left. thanks

keep writing your work is inspiring
rocky19 chapter 18 . 11/9/2006
i normally dont like sad depressing stories, but his one was really good
Desert Roses chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
This story was great! there were a few mistakes that I noticed, but i'm way too tired to remember them. Ive been reading this for a while, but now that I finished it, i am inspired by your way to make it seem so real, as if it had really happened to you. You are a good role model foranyone who wants to write for a profession. Great job.
QkoronaP chapter 18 . 7/19/2004
wow...i just read ur whole story today...and, my god, that is traumatic, not kidding either. You did an exelent job of portraying the details and descriptions throughout the story, as well as give reasons to continue on to the next chapter...i must say, you are one gifted writer...
zephyr mist chapter 18 . 7/19/2004
I love this story. I love the mixed emotions. In fact in some places I felt like crying, and that is rare. I was so sure that Casey and Rocky would end up together if, oh well. Good job.
Adilaide chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
I really loved this, it was a wonderfully touching story with a bitter sweet ending. Im looking foward to reading more of your work. Keep up with your writing, you have a true talent.
XxDarkHeartxX chapter 18 . 7/13/2004
wow, i loved this story! it's really good! great job!
Cinnamon Zo chapter 18 . 7/13/2004
18 is another good one!
Belle chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
Damn, I really like this so far! Its really good! Im off to read more! REPEATS: This is great!
XxDarkHeartxX chapter 17 . 7/7/2004
very good, i really liked it. magnificent work! continue!
shes toxic chapter 16 . 7/4/2004
WOW! This story is GREAT! I love it , it's one of the best I've ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter! I really love this charactor , it's just an altogether amazing story! good job , keep going!
XxDarkHeartxX chapter 16 . 7/2/2004
so the plot thickens...dundundun! i love it, you gotta update this very fast!
Cinnamon Zo chapter 16 . 7/2/2004
I've read all 16 chapters now. This is most definately one of the best stories I've ever read, nothing excluded. You should seriously send it into some publishers when you're done because it's amazing, fantastic, beautiful writing. GREAT!
Cinnamon Zo chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
Just read chap 5. I am soo glad that Casey finally stood up for herself. You do a great job in making the reader REALLY HATE Freddy. Great work, as always!
Cinnamon Zo chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
I just read chapter 3- another great one! You are an AMAZING writer, and I would really love for you to give me your opinion on some more of my stuff. I absolutely love this story! Keep writing!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »