Reviews for I Won't Say I'm Sorry
A-C Aleara-C chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I can relate to this one the most. Well maybe...lol your stuff is too good to choose!
A-C Aleara-C chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Delete Name chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I feel this way sometimes myself, and it's sad and depressing how people always try and put you and I under stereotypes. It's like they want to mold us, but when we fail they try to destroy us.
How naive the world is sometimes.
10/10
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow. This is really well-written, and I can relate to most of it. hehe It seems that I can quite often relate to your work. I've been called "Gothic" for wearing what I want. One of my BFFs told me that I "looked like a Goth" when I wore a black dress and red tights. It bugged the heck out of me. Keep up the good work!
Lor
xLecta chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow this is really great. I can relate to it A LOT! Very, very good. Wonderful points. Your format is very good, as is the flow. And wow, it's just very good.
I signed the petition for TATU just to let you know. I love them :P :) I've been listening to them since I was about 11.
Great job
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
amazing poem... I can relate to a lot of that and I love the format how you said like what you do, what you "are" and you wont e sorry.. you must be a way more secure person than I am... amazing poem!