Reviews for When You Set A Heart On Fire
Scorpio chapter 30 . 8/1/2004
Wow! This was an awsome story! I loved it! It's soo good that finally it's a good ending...well, to some extent. I'm still sorry for Ara that she had to marry another person other than Jason, but it's good that her King is keeping her well. I'm glad that he understands her feelings. Anyways, i'll be on the look out for the squel. HURRY UP WITH IT! lol!
mepb chapter 30 . 8/1/2004
Luved it...luved it all...especially Alys love or Alex and the part at the end about setting hearts on fire...can't wait for the sequel!
Ardis Proulx chapter 30 . 8/1/2004
Great story! I loved it. But now its over. Sniff sniff. Tear. But i have ideas for another story of my own now. Yay! Gots to go write it up now. Great story!
Ardis Proulx chapter 29 . 8/1/2004
LOVE IT TO PIECES. But tis this the end? It seems like thats what your trying to do. Please don't end it so soon! Ah! No. I know i am sounding horrible by saying all this, but i love this story so much, and all the characters, i hope its not already over! GREAT CHAPTER
Ardis Proulx chapter 28 . 8/1/2004
AW! Thats got to be the best thing for Alys. I am so happy for her. But I still long for her to kick some booty! lol. Its great though. I love this chapter. It really explains all the stuff thats been happening, and finally gets down to what should happen! GOOD SHOW!
Ardis Proulx chapter 27 . 8/1/2004
Great chapter. But its sad they died. Sniff sniff. I guess it was needed though, just at least to change the pace a bit. Maybe now we can get everyone working together to make everything better, although it just seems more complex now. GREAT CHAPTER
Ardis Proulx chapter 26 . 7/31/2004
I love it. I have a few ideas, but its your story, so don't mind me if i just go off of what i would supose could happen next okay? I love the details and knowing where everyone is. Its Fab! I so would love to see more of Alys and Alex. I would love to see her become the warrior she once was, thats such a big part of her character! :D I think thats about all i really wanted to say. Other then that the story is great. I love it to pieces! And as always you keep me wanting more. UPDATE SOON ASAP
mepb chapter 26 . 7/31/2004
Poor Irga...
Elenrod chapter 26 . 7/31/2004
Um... i am confused. it is still a good story but sitll a really good story.
Scorpio chapter 26 . 7/31/2004
OMG! I've read the whole story in one go! It's 1:30 am right now! And boy am I sleepy! This is a really great story! I love it! You have GOT to update sooner! I want to see what happens to the kingdom! This is a much read story! lol! hehe, anyways, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
mepb chapter 25 . 7/29/2004
I like the newly introduced characters. Cassandra's nice...i like the fun, romantic type, and Leyla's energy and vivacity add a lot. The scene between Ara and Jason was undescribably sweet...but again with the excuses!
mepb chapter 24 . 7/29/2004
I'm so glad that Jason and Kenneth have good and bad sides...and that they have reasons for the bad things they do...but i have to admit I'm getting tired of hearing people give excuses for what the men do...
Ardis Proulx chapter 25 . 7/29/2004
oh my god! that was a terribly great chapter! I am so happy for Ara and Jason. But it still puzzles me. I can't ever see Alys going back to be his queen if he is in love with Ara, and how is that gonna work? And I am kinda glad to not be hearing much of Kenneth. He was a great character, but more and more I am beginning to hate him. He is a cheat. Love all the land my ass! lol But I ramble on for to long. Great chapter. Update soon!
Ardis Proulx chapter 24 . 7/29/2004
very good chapter. Love it to pieces. Ara and jason. Makes sense when you think about it. But i wish Alys could stop with Kenneth. Why can't she just focus on getting well and perhaps getting her fighting skills back up to par. I would love to see her rebel against whomever took the princess. Wouldn't take be kool? And no one would think it was Alys. They wouldn't believe a woman could do such things. It would be interesting. But i shall read on. Keep up the good work!
Ardis Proulx chapter 23 . 7/27/2004
Very good chapter Update soon! ASAP!
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »