Reviews for Hold on to me
Absolute Perfection chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This one is realy toutching
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
wow, beautiful. beautiful. and gr i dont like the list at the end due to one of the ppl named... i have reasons, lol! anyways, songs not about them so forget that! very beautiful song, well not really. i mean its beautiful as in good but i mean not really as in its so sad and touching. u get it? i hope that made sense...
schande chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
very nice.
p.s. ty for reviewing my poetry.
Destiny's Canvas chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
That was sad but also so very sweet. You really captured the mood on point. It was great for your first song and I hope to see more. Oh yea it was super sweet me mention me at the end. I'll loyally continue to read and review for you too. Thanx
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
this may be your first song but it sounds like a professional wrote it...i loved how you portrayed your feelings and used repititon and your choice of words to create your mood...as well as your rhyming/rhythm...and that person may be gone but he/she is in a much better place indeed!
i love to hear this song performed one day but you and i have different views of how it should go...but thanks for sharing and please continue!
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
This is a beautiful song, sad but it had a lot of power in it. Sounds more like Rock than a Pop or R&B song. I'd love to hear it performed. Thanks 4 mentioning me, your work is astounding. PEACE
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
oh that is sad...it's a cool song though...it'd be a cool one to actually hear played...then again...you and I probably would think differently on how it should be performed _
Leo chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This is so beautiful i love it (TEARS) lol you got me all emotional good job!
nesy chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
That one was so sad. It's really good, both the content and the form.
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I really like this one. It was sad though. It reminded me of people I have lost lately. Several of my friewnds have died and It feels like i'm losing the guy I like due to some fight with this other chick. Anyways. THank you so much for the reviews on my poetry. I wrote a song last night that I'm goin to put up soon. Well I'll end this before it becomes a novel. lol Great job. Can't wait for more.