Reviews for Born To Fly
Madcow13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Beautofil descriptions. I could just tell it was going to end in romance. What would one of your stories be without romance?
Elliannah chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wow. That was beautiful! I'm gonna have to save this story to my computer so I have something to read when I'm offline. I should've known it would've been all love-ish at the end 'cause you ALWAYS write romance. lol. but it caught me by suprise. keep writing as beautiful as you always do like this!
J. Lessard chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Fine! I finished reading it. It's pretty good, though I got alittle confused with so many names yet so many undescribed characters. this could be the prologue to an elaborate Fantasy story. Think about turning it into one. I'm sure you could do it. I hope Callasandra found happiness ruling her kingdom with Cade(name theif*hiss*). lol. yes, I see it now, The Adventures in Faery Kindom. Maybe we cold get together and write it... I dunno. I like it and very, very excellent job. Love [Dukky]
P.S. You got an 85 on THIS? Your teacher is an underrating moron. She should learn to recognize art!
Falsetto chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
YEAH! GO NATURE! I love your description... it makes the mind calm in a way... The only thing I'd suggest is the format you put it in... it makes it jumbled and kinda hard to read... and that usually discourages people from reading... try putting them in block paragraph thingies. Au Revoir!