Reviews for The Years of Chaos Book 1: Blue Sorrows
Vampire chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
dude less than 3 paragraphs is not a chapter...
BennyBen chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
seeming as this is the second story ive read it seems very good so far. I want to know what is going on in that household...
Casey Drake chapter 12 . 9/4/2008
-sigh- I love this story.

(Yes, I'm rereading it for about the fourth time)

:) CD
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 149 . 11/24/2007
this sentance doesn't meake sense (first sentance)
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 61 . 11/24/2007
first nitpick in a while,

the first sentance is:

"As directed, the next morning I woke up after ten. It was about 11:30 by the time I woke up and was able to force myself to even sit up"

but maybe it should be "11:30 by the time I was able to force myself to even sit up" coz he's already awakened
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
10th line

That done, I made one more quick inspection of my room. "I checked the walk in closet on the right hand side of my room, checked my bed which lay on the same wall as the door, and across the room to the wall with the desk and window that was to the right of the desk that had its white blinds shut, and once I was satisfied that everything was in order, I took my army green jacket out of the closet and put it on, and walked carefully down the hall to the door with the stairs behind it."

This sentence is too long, it needs to be broken up

Line 29

Groshery store again (twice)
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
umm i couldn't see many nitpicks,

the storyline and grammer is good,

one thing on the 19th line u wrote 'grocery' as 'groshery' and again a couple of lines later

otherwise it looks fine
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
this sounds interesting

u wrote 'reliever' not 'reciever' in

'i asked through the 'reliever' on the phone

btw, im prob gonna try and help edit if i can remember

my pen name is Seeker of Knowledge

hope to write again
Hidden Flowers chapter 27 . 5/30/2007
Whoa. I like it.
Oni Giri Slash chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
It sounds very interesting... although there were parts in this chapter that you did tend to repeat. - It probably has a real good plot line so I'll keep reading.

Oni Giri Slash
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
:O

No offense, but the summary didn't actually sound that good (although it was way better than some other peoples) but i decided to try and read it anyways, 236 chapters is tempting...way tempting...hope your story's a good one!

Oh, and you probably wont hear ever again from me except maybe on the epilogue chapter...maybe...
Rayfield Noland chapter 236 . 11/14/2006
Howdy. I waited Until I read your whole story before i submitted a review (which only took me a few days, by the way, you're good). The stroy is good. to me it hardly lagged. i have a few questions, but i'm guessing those questions will be answered in the next installment.
For What Its Worth chapter 49 . 6/19/2006
small typo-'It was a pain that I had never felt before, and hadn't felt sense, thank goodness.'
For What Its Worth chapter 38 . 6/18/2006
'"You really do hate undo attention to yourself, don't you? ' do you mean undue?
For What Its Worth chapter 35 . 6/18/2006
in several places instead of putting 'have', you put 'of'
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »