Reviews for Deep within the depths of Night
kelachrome chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
"poisonous rapture"...

I like this.

...you don't remember me do you...? Long ago, before many many name changes, I had this story called StarChild. You were my first reviewer. :)
Panthera ursus chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hm, I like it. But it just feels like there could be more. I can tell what your saying, but I always enjoy it so much more when something simple like this evolves slowly into the story of something... bigger. lol, just me though. It could also flow more, as well. And it wouldn't hurt to invovle the night a little, seeing as you kind of set that up in the title. All in all good, however. ::pats back::
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Great poem. Keep writing.
Caim chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
That was really sweet. I loved the feelings you plucked at and the words you used - It flowed nicely too. Nice piece - If its not to much to ask - I'd appreciate it if you could check out my story "The Realm of Rain."
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I like the flowing quality of the words in this poem, and the occasional rhyme. Was the 3rd stanza supposed to have four lines? For all the other stanzas contain five. This poem elicits quite a relaxed feeling in me, as if I am lying on a piece of satin and floating gently in the air. That might sound a little bit odd..
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
oh... that was beautiful and dark at the same time! wonderful job on this keep writing!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
wow so exquisite and beautiful! 'their lips cementing love's ties' luv that line!
awesome poem!
Shadowofaman chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Well, I'm not that great at poetry, so take my comments with a bag of salt, but I liked it. The rhyming seemed dead on and had an enjoyable pattern to it, and I couldn't see any mistakes.
~
I didn't get to look (I have to get offline now) but I hope you have more poetry up, or post some sometime, 'cause I'd love to see it.
~
I haven't your stuff before now, but keep up the good work!
P.S. Did you get my e-mail? If not, it says that I put up the ninth chapter of 1399, and it's 30,0 words.
Glennesque chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Whoa!Great imagery, really conveys the idea of love well.'lips cementing love's ties', great line and i'm just grateful that life's really like that.
GmT
Keeper of the Bells chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
WONDERFUL! I love this poem, the imagery is really perfect.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
that was just simply amazing! i mean wow!
everything u wrote is so deep and truthful!
WELL DONE!
much love and admiration to u!
please review my story: thats not how it happened.
i wud really love ur opinion!
anything u want me to review?
DrammaQueen chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I'm really not one for love poems, but since you didn't place yourself within the poem. I like it.
JonPon chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow love the imagery! That's awesome! Thanks for the advice on my story! I'll take it into consideration.
Teperehmi chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Beautiful! The rhyme scheme seemed to be off a little in some parts, but maybe that's just me. I loved it! Nice work!
TheForgottenArtz chapter 1 . 6/22/2004