Reviews for Deep within the depths of Night
charmee chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Overall I like it.
However, the line "Melodious music mingles in the air" kind of annoys me. It's the word "melodious" that I don't like. I understand the whole alliteration thing and all (and I would've done it too), but it's staring back at me like it's some cute little animal that is actually insanely dangerous.
voristhewolf chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
im not a poet or anything but that was pretty awsome. i like the format of it.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I'm not much of a poet, so any attempts on commenting on meter would be useless. But I can tell you that this touched me deeply, leaving me with a sense of sweet surrender.
Good work.
Jamez chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Very good. Well, I expected you to write poetry well and you do! I like happy poems _
James
Love the use of "inept gracefulness"...Good structure...oh who am I kidding? *bows* I'M NOT WORTHY!
You are too good of an author!
ConfectusPapilio chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very pretty poem. Good flow, and most of the rymes are not forced (capture, rapture seemed to catch my eye). I like it.
PCSG89 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I like it. Nice job. It's beautiful.
AmethystPisces chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very nice. The flow is off a bit due to the format. But other than that, this is a wonderful piece. Made me want to crawl in bed and snuggle with my honey.
BestSkeptic chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very nice, although I think you may have uploaded it in the wrong format.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I love it. You might want to fix the the formatting so there are line breaks. But besides that, this is fantastic. That's a truth inside it that I absolutely love.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2