Reviews for One Thing I Would Like to Say
Delora chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
You should submit this one to hallmark, like Mr. Deeds! Lol, good job.
Delora
IsisAvenger chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I know you wrote this poem for yourself, but when I read it I can't help but think 'This poem is so special.' It can be applied to anyone so easily and that's a great thing for a writer. Anyway, you have a lot of talent for someone of your age and it can only increase.
Sarai N chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Pure, simple, beautiful and inspiring. Like the speakings of the deepest part of the heart. Awesome! _
Anglachel67 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I love your poems so much. This was is equally wonderful. I know I shouldn't put to much personal stuff on here. But here it goes. I have recently had a huge fight with my two best friends. I don't know how to get back together with them. It stinks because I think that they are talking behind my back and I would never do that to them. I just wish that we could be friends again. Maybe I should just move on. What do you think? Keep on posting your poems they are wonderful.
Ever think on going into poetry?
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Very sweet. The use of commas can be a little choppy (or maybe you were using that for a rushing effect?) The candid truth of the poem is its beauty.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
very sweet, to be stuck with voice but to speak with the pen...something to ponder.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
aw.. This is soo sweet. this is what every one wishes that someone would say to them. Well done...I commend you for writing from the heart.