Reviews for Seal of the Wind
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I love the imagery and line breaks. Nice work, write on.

:Isabella May:
fearturing chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I love the imagery here very intrestng
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I liked the "gently singing to the stars." part Also a beautiful image to captivate.
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Very good. I like it. It's wonderful!
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Painting vivid pictures with few words takes talent, and you do so wonderfully here. Such a pretty piece. :)
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I loved the ending...beautiful. Everything just seems to come to closure...and then I realize it feels as if there was no story at all. It's a snapshot of a moment: still but moving, nevertheless.
Keep up your stuff, kiddo! XD
Kit
P.S. This is a fave!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
another nicely written piece; very well considered and thoughtful poem.
Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
you've got some really beautiful images here...your style is lyrical and charming, I like very much. Reading more...
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
nice imagery. i really like the descriptions0)
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
wow, that was really good and I liked the poem as a whole, no specific part. It's really descriptive, but not really. It's like the perfect amount. yea... i better be quiet now, i'm confusing myself. lol. *Keep writin*
A.D Williams chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
short and sweet. I like it though. ) It's cute and has a great variety of vocabulary. Definetly describes and gives wonderful imagery.
-Amber
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I like this... it has a kind of... dreamy... tone to it, and excellent imagery. Short but powerful.
TygirSky chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
oh, very dreamy. it sounds like i should go alone with a painting, but it dosen't have to. It sounds very nice by it's self. Simple and Sweet.
Thx for the review on my story! (did i already say that?)
anyway, i hope you review the other chapters of my story, chapters 2 and 3 are up!
(keep writing!)
TigerHawk
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
beautiful poem...
breakme chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow this poem has some of the best imagery I've ever seen in a poem. Its beautiful. I love the word tumbling...dont ask I just like the way it sounds. I like the one word beginning and the whole poem is just awsome. -