Reviews for Happiness
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
this is truly beautiful... but iv one question... why's it called happiness?i like how u say the shards of glass are sleeping in his skin.. its a wonderful description!'crimosn tears' and 'sewn lips' magical writing!well done!keep it up!love and admiration Gretchen45 xxplease review my story 'Truly madly deeply'as its pretty angsty and dark and id love ur opinion!xx tanx xx
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
My, this is a really good poem. I like the way you write something in a line and then add something more to it in the next. Well done.
SILVA-eR chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
AH i was Eating HEre.. haha.. and den i see duh... " AS he stared at the glass shards / Sleeping deep in his skin" almost threw upp.. haha no offense.. just shows u how great of a descripter u r.. (is dat even a word? descriptiver?) ... aw man... happinesS? This Was 1 wOrd.. 2 LoNg..3 SyLabLes- BeAUtiFUl... but .. i DOnt AGrEe WItH uR DEf Of HappINess.. but i kno whutcha mean...
AnyWHo.. gOoDy JoB!
-SIlvA
P.s. ahhaha, can u even understand my reviews? sry if u cant... uhm.. i cant write "Proper like this.." but.. haha.. yea.. uhm.. i only do dat if im riting.. hahaha.. i be slackin off how i type now.. for reviewing.. haha my friend was like "Ur GRAmmar WenT OkAY To DOWN ovr duh summeR" hahahha, okay.. ill stop blabbering now.. sry. bad habit..
Cobster chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
A very deceptive piece of work. You crafted it well. Good job.
Despair Embodied chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
uh, its good but...i don't get it :-(
but i did like it, good use of language and layout. thanks for the review
Depair
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Awesome imagery in this thing. Well defined emotions, tone etc. And I can totally relate. Fantastic job.
End Of The Innocence chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
You have a good poem here. Your language is intelligent, mature, and figurative. These are things that make a good poem. Yet it ended abruptly for me. A few more lines would perhaps create better resolve. Keep it up.
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow. Amazing work. Definately not what I was expecting for a poem titled "Happiness". I'd add it to my favorites but sadly, I don't have room.