Reviews for Smile Back At Me
Jules chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow, this was extremely beautiful! I could see everything happen in my mind-you use wonderful imagery! This really relates to my life, I'm going to have to say good-bye to my friends soon, and convinced me even further that I have to really say good-bye to them, face to face. It really touched me. Keep writing!
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This is so sad yet sweet. I'm seriously almost in tears and that means something. This poem kicks. Keep it up. I wish i read this sooner.
Jake
invalid id chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Nothing I can really say would tell you how much I respect ya as an author, you are truly gifted as a writer. Again, another one for Matt. This Matt guy, whoever he is, should consider himself lucky to have a friend/girlfriend(Covering all bases here!)write about him.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
"Smile Back at Me" what a great title, it conveys so much of what this poem says, how you hope for their return. The first smile is sometimes unnerving, as we are unsure if we get back a smile in return, wonderful.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
"I want you to know I miss you every second of every minute,
Of every day,
until you return to me,
And I can see you
smile back at me"
I heard.
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
"You soar upon a different wind now,
Flying to another bright horizon,
Without me to ease your pain,
Without me to lift you when you fall,
Without me,
you fly."
Wow... this really does remind me of death, not of the bad parts of death; but of the beauty of saying good-bye to a loved one.
Jina-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
ohmigod. that is so sad I can't help but sniffle. *snorts and sniffles, followed by a gust wind-like sound of Jina-chan blowing their nose* Please keep writing! It's so very good!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
"No more does your laughter fill my ears,
No more does your smile dry my tears,
No more do I glimpse your snowy white wings,
No more do I hear your soul as it sings,
No more."
I wanna cry... That was beautiful! *checks favs*... As you can tell from recent poems, my older brother is leaving me and this just brings it back into my head again... *Sniff* Wonderful *sniff* job *sniff* WOW!
Tara