Reviews for Candlelight and Thunder
SJBiernat chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Awesome imagery:) keep up the awesome work
In Christ, -S
El Smurfo chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was a very powerful message. And you described god well, something as gentle as candlelight and as powerful as thunder! Bravo!
Kaylana chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
God-osity aside, I really liked this poem. Vivid imagery, as usual, and great word choice. crystalline...god word...steals it*
cael chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
"His majesty pouring in crystalline
shimmered explosions"
You have such talent with imagery! I can touch and smell and live what your writing. Sigh. It almost is exahausting, in a good relaxing way. I feel like all of this just happened to me. Love it.
kat chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
sorry too lazy to sign in. very cool. i luv the majesty of this poem. i guess that's the right word. very powerful. keep writing.
God bless,
katherine
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
There's a power and beauty to this poem that sparks deep reflection... Maybe it's because its focus is on the 'simple' natural things that we never really fully can grasp and yet that which God has such amazing control over... I'm still struck byt 'the thunderous war cry of God'... I just can't get over that one. Beautiful, sussie. Something to be proud of.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
i like it. i think it is wonderful. i really like the bit about the black eyeliner... but then again, that's me... amazing what inspiration thunder can be! the end part is good too. i like bunches! *smile!*
WE'RE DONE! SQUE!
slight case of sanity chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
wow... i like this... it really seem so to flow... it seems to throw a sense of overpowering elegence... awesome write! (thanks for the review)