Reviews for The Dress Code Rant
Whiz Kid Forte chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
A lot of my students didn't follow the dress code. This poem will shout out the hope of a no school uniform policy next year!
Beebo Kia Evans chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
i fell the same way bout that stupid code!
TheChuck0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
mm, I enjoyed this poem also; it's something about those couplets that I just love. Anyway it shows a good point, and has a bit of a humour in it, which of course is always good, I've always loved lymarics.
Peace And Love
Charles J. Williams
mAxTeR chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
right on.. i really hate dress codes and uniforms.. its not really my style.. haha.. r/r mine too..
Questionable Chains chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
DRESS CODE SUCKS!
My entire school has to wear a dress code. Only white shirts with a collar and khaki pants or skirts. Well, this year they allowed us to wear jeans and orange colored collar shirts cuz it's out school color. I too undertand why it is important, but it freaking sucks! I want to be able to wear clothes that suit me and are to my personality's liking!
Sorry, had to get that out. Anyway, awesome poem! (loved the rhyming)
littlemarenengh chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
LOL! nice...yea, at my school, we have dress codes and we pretty much sweat to death...lol...very well written
maren
p.s- read and review my works...please
Amora Elvenstar chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
this is so true. and its really good. i love the rhyme and i love how u rant in there in a creative way. in the 15th pairing, you put down fell, should it be feel? just a question. otherwise it's great. keep it up.
superchick83 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
LOL! Ha! Ha! Ha! That was funny! I hate dress codes too! My worst nightmare in high school was the possibility of having to wear uniforms.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
LOL! This is great. Very funny. I love how you aren't afraid to speak out.
slight case of sanity chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
wow... this is great... i go to an all girls catholic school... uniforms and dress codes SUCK. this is the best thing ever... thanks for the review
existentialist-sucker chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
That's so cute!
But hey - I smoke joints dude..
doesn't mean I need a dress code.
I kid I kid...