Reviews for No Shame in My Game
Taka chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
bravo...a voice within our midst...remind me to add you to fav poet...have you thought of starting a blog?
T
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
sorry, i can't quite believe the amount of people who asked whether you were being sarcastic or not...also, i do not think you use the term military dictatorship falsely/wrongly. there was one case in which a soldier who refused to go back and serve in Iraq after having been refused the right of therapy after seeing, well that doesn't matter, but anyway, the soldier was actually court-martialled because he was suffering from depression and such and wanted to be able to have some help. my point seems to have been a little lost, never mind. anyway, great poem.
Ardis Proulx chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
If this is meant as sarcassim its a good poem. However if it isn't, I believe your message is a little weak pointed. I believe the points made in this poem reflect the bitter side of war and how it really is wrong. (case mentioned Iraq) How someone can send people off to war without a thought is awful to me, but whatever the true message I do like this poem.
Hd Phnz chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Incredible poem. Utterly utterly true.
RosElisabeth chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Best political poem I've ever read.
*claps*
De2nis chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This was very good. Talking about sending soliders to their death. But I think you misused the word dictatorship.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
It is easy to sit behind a desk and yell out orders and sign papers to invade countries and tear other people's life apart, but what about the people who risk their lives under fire, the mourning mothers (like you mentioned), the children that are left father-less? I love the way that you captured that with sarcasm. Well done.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Is this sarcasm or really how you feel?