Reviews for Lost Without You
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I know how it is to be lost without that one person that seems to make your life complete!
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow! I can completely relate to this. This is really good. Good job! Keep it up, and if you get a chance, try to r&r some of mine!
LiL Angel with Wings
Dreamer to Fly
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
this was very well done, however the last line in the third stanza seems to have a forced rhyme to it, and you might consider changing it. it disrupts the rhythm in my eye. other than that, an awesome job, as usual!
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This was so beautiful. It was so sad. Now what's this about you about to break down in front of the family? Hm. We can't be having that now can we. But I also know that emotions are hard to let go, and that it might take awhile. However seeing that your willing to express your feelings is a step in the right diretion. It's a step towards healing your wounded heart. So I'll leave by saying that soon the pain of loss will fade away, and you'll find someone else to fill that empty space in your heart..Just remember to keep your head up. All right.
Great poem. It was beautiful in every aspect, and I can't wait to read more.
Broken Waiting Angel chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
you seem to really care for her. whatever happened i don't know. but i can tell you are in a lot of sorrow in this poem. i feel it is hard to forget someone you really loved. another great example of emotional poems. keep it up and try to hold on.
RubyLi chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I love how you made the last line of the poem the title. Keep writing because I love this poem and I am going to read more of what you write
-Siscira
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
so romantic, sorry for your sadness. A very feeling poem.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 5/25/2004