Reviews for Man Of My Dreams
linkjmjr chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
As always a keeper. Just remember you can make your dreams a reality. You just have to work hard and not stop or fall down by anything.
KT-Me chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I know how this feels all too well... well done on expressing it!
Lisa Jane chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I have a lump in my throat from reading this.

The last stanza definitely strikes the strongest.

Well done.
Lady Rex chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wow, great poem. I totally know that feeling, you put it into such beautiful words. Great work, please read my poetry sometime, keep it up, good job.
TickleMeElmo217 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
wow...*remembers EXACT SAME DREAM that she had the night before*...*wonders if this chick has ESP*
Ceron chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
You know, I like this idea so much i think im going to make my own version of it. Don't worry i won't take any of the parts in it. I promise.
haunted moonlight chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
i really like this one. its so beautiful...with a burst of cold water at the end. wonderful job!
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
OHMYGOODNESS! i REALLY LOVE this poem! it is so very beautiful! great job! i especially love how it's so wonderful and then the last two lines tie it all together! awesome poem!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
ouch! what an ending! i have smthg like that called... er... good question! oh right, "the way you move" same kind of dreamy thing then the end bam! well done, this deserves definatly a place on favs... ;)