Reviews for Rings Around the Lovers
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
o, i love it.
invalid id chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Unique idea (Reminds me of the song Gravedigger a lot.) I loved the poem, as always my romantic side loves it...especially now a days. Just nothing really to improve upon, you always write well, gramatically and effectively and everything.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I love how you posed this as a child's game, love...and how we "all fall down." another great piece.
Danny chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
this is really good... and sad... but good... and meaningful... i like it
Saraiyu chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
great spin-off...it was extremely well written
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
A wonderful spin-off based on an original piece; even the top games producers can't do that with films! lol. Good idea portrayed most beautifully. Truly opens your heart to the reader, too.
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Amazing spin off. I really like it!
Lisa Monroe chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
wow..i wish i could write that well
good job...that's really amazing
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
ah cool !i remember that song from my childhood too! cute idea. adn was that really u that review with the erin... smthg at earth... smthg email addy? i dunno, annon reviers sometimes lie bout who they are and pretend to be others, lol! if so, cool! if not well then u got an impersonator out there, lol! cute poem btw
Autumn tears chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Interesting interpretation of the old rhyme. Yours is just as morbid (in a wonderfully beautiful and poetic way) as the original. I love the comparison between the ashes, ashes to a phoenix. Thats always stuck in my head when I heard that part of the jingle, so it was awesome to see someone else use it in a wonderful piece of poetry.
shaddowcat chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
wow deep, and yet I feel the feelings it's really good.