Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
SciFiGuy988 chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
Interesting. The world you fabricate sounds intriguing, I definitly will read more. Your characters are unique and help to garner readers interest. The only-er-complaint I would have, is that the pace has a lulling sort of feeling. I am sorry I can't explain that better but, other than that this is a great story!
DarkSorceress chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Very interesting, and long awaited chapter (I seem to be using that word in alot of my reviews for you lately). I am also interested by this betrayl thing, and I wonder how it will all work out.
DarkSorceress
Jamez chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Great chapter! I also like the ‘mood’ in this story. It’s kind of mysterious. I especially liked the dialog in this chapter, even though it’s great all the time.
It’s really starting to get interesting and intense!
You don’t have to rush with The Gathering, although I miss it, but this story is great too, I’m excited for the next update. Its gonna be great!
Keep it up!
JAmes _
Also, nice length to that chapter.
Jamez chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Ooh! Still great! I'm sorry I didn't review this chapter earlier, but well my computer had some problems. I broke something, but its kind of fixed now, so I’m glad that I can keep reading this. I like the name; it was something different before right?
Well, keep it up!
DarkSorceress chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
This story is getting more and more interesting. I like the...umm...premise of this story. I guess you can also say the mood. Anyways, update soon!
DarkSorceress
DarkSorceress chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
I am reviewing anoymisly because I think you will want to delete this review later, and so that I can leave a proper review later.
I think your formatting got screwed up when this was uploaded. Everything is one MEGA paragraph, and it is impossible to read.
Just figured you would wanna know.
Email me when it is fixed. I cant read it now because I have an infected eye and cannot squint.
DarkSorceress chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Still very interesting. I understand your dilema with The Gathering, and I shall be patient. I also think that this story could use a title change, no offense, only that everytime I look at the title I think of Sadam Hussein, and George Bush. I dont know what kid of title you should use, but I will most certainly think of one, and I will tell you it in my next review, if I remember.
Anyways, excellent and intrguing chapter. Keep up the good work, and update when you can.
-DarkSorceress (yes, indeed, I have gone back to DarkSorceress)
DarkSorceress chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Sorry it took me so long to read this one. Anyways, this seems a bit darker than the Gathering, but thenn yet, I do relish the dark. I like how you have brought out your characters thus far, and I truly do anticipate more; although I secretly hope that you writing this one does not mean that you have given up on The Gathering. Anyhoo, update soon!
UntilNextTime
MidnightSorceress
Jamez chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Oo! Wow! The summery alone was so captivating and intriguing! The story seems very mysterious so far and can go in many directions to get to the city bathing in flames in the end. I know you'll continue this and I know it will only get better so I hope you update soon!