Reviews for My Own Crimson Hell
Skiv chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wow, that was... Strange. Not sure if I got the point, but it's all good! *hugs*

Skiv
Questionable Chains chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Creepy. I felt like throwing up myself! Now I have the shivers, too! Very vivid and nauseating descriptions, but very good ones, but not good ones...you know what I mean!
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Hello- I need to say something. I am truly sorry for what I said to you in review. It was due to my anger, my hate. You can hate me, but I do apologize for what I said to you. I honestly didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but if you knew who I am, and read the reviews of my stories, you would understand.
I've always been a negative person, but never have shown it on . I have been writing for the site for 4 years, with my old pen name Ice Demon. I've going through a lot, and I haven't been too happy with myself, and life.
When I received a review of bad constructive criticism that week, I just fell apart, because thats been mostly what I have been getting for the 4 years being on this site. The praises really are not a help, but they help with my spirits for writing.
But with this saying, I just explaining why I was so angry. Your story didn't deserve the insult I gave, and I don't know how to apologize, but I'm truly sorry for what I said, and if I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry, and if there is anyway for you to forgive me, a simple good review. A review that is the truth.
slight case of sanity chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
wow... this is very powerful... very deep... a bit perturbing (i dont know if thats spelled wrong or not...) ... but none the less enjoyable it's awesome... please continue
Louellena chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
startling...
{that word kept running through my mind as I read through the bottom half}
although kind of warned before...