Reviews for Forgotten
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
What a haunting chant you sing. For youth to lament so can rend a heart of stone. Keep writing, don't stop writing. For some of us that is a mantra that feeds our souls. -m-
wishwand chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Wow. I love the way you're able to put your feelings into life. Nice one.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
yeah, we sure feel
like that sometimes!
you go, xixi!
don't ever give up writing.
i like this stuff.
forgotten-magick chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
isn't that how we all feel? we constantly condemn the childish ways we felt, but some part of us always longs to go back to the simple way we saw the world.
alors chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
hi onee-san! *glomps despite warnings*
I thought about this before... and I don't think I wanna grow up... but anyway, it's a great poem! *wishes she had this kinda talent*
But i don't get the first two lines - what about winter? *thinks* and, well, you didn't say much abt why it was a "tiny hell"... *confused look*
Nevertheless, it rocks! *grins*
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
this isn't bad but i feel that this would make a better story than a poem b/c it's so matter-of-fact. just a suggestion, though, please don't take it the wrong way and let it rock your boat! anyway, thanks for sharing and keep writing!
rustblue chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
harlow! dis poem is very nice...about maturity and childish foolishness... i guess i'm still pretty much living in my own world...
but anyways, great job! i guess things change when u grow up... comparing past wif present, really interesting.
yupz! u is gud riter. lol.
Kris 56 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I like the ending.
And still
I kept on writing
And writing...
I can relate to this one. I like it and it's really good!
*adds to favorite stories list*
Keep up the good work and excellent poetry writing!