Reviews for SECRETS UNTOLD
Cody Lee Powell chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Not bad I like it :D. Check your grammer in a few places, but other then that, real nice :D.
S. Nasr chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
Hey Kairi, I got ur review today. I want you to know that you've never said anything to hurt me ever. Your probably the only person who hasn't. When I think of people I think of things they've done to me, but when I think of you I can't think of a thing you've done. Ur my sister, and I know that if you did ever hurt me that you never meant it in any way. I would of sent u an email but I'm in school and I can't get on yahoo in here, which sux. By the way, nice chapter it was really cool. Hope that you keep going with this, I luv ur stories.
DELETEMEBITCH chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
Oh. My. God. Excuxse me while I sink in the first class quality. (Exhales and takes a deep breath) Wow. Just. Wow.

Um...I am in such wonderous awe of this chapter, I can not even begin to think about offerings to the Surpreme One. Just, you da man-er woman-er shewolf- er werewolf?

Seriously, I just can't think of anything to say other than wow. You know the good wow. The that was the best freakin' chapter and my new favorite. You are awesome. I mean, I like other stories...but I really love this one. On the top of me top 10 it goes!

Okay, I have to go before I start sounding stalkerish. Uh...cookies? (holds out HUGE tray of homemade cookies of various variety with an awed half smile)

;_; Arttimo

P.S. It's great to see that someone else on Fictionpress enjoys Kelley Armstrong's werewolf novels!
S. Nasr chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
hey Kairi chan, you have definitely not lost your touch. You are still talented at writing this story. Don't worry, your not the only one with writer's block...I'll never get my new stories up! Keep it up okay, your a great writer.
baby-gurl88 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE
BeccaBoo14 chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
evil cliffie.

EVIL.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Irish-Chick13 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
This is a wonderful story. Every once and a while it's hard to understand the spelling, but other than that it's good.:)
S. Nasr chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
AWESOME! The emotion and the detail, it's so powerful! Your so amazing! Hey even though you've already read this one poem I sent to you, could you review it for the hell of it? KEEP IT COMING! The suspense is killing!
thexbeautifulxletdown chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
Just started reading this :) At first I was confused, but its getting clear and really update...very soon.
baby-gurl88 chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
I love this story PLEASE post more
baby-gurl88 chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
NOW I BUGGED YOU INTO POSTING TEH LAST CHAPTER POST MORE PLEASE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE PLEASE
Irish-Chick13 chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
I really like this story so far. The only thing I got completely confused was the whole Chris/Jason/Mia thing, I was totally lost. But other then that and when you mean "Mia" (or so I think you do) you actually put "Ma", I don't know if thats on purpose or not. But other then those things it's pretty good. :)
unthinkable chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
i like your story. update soon!
S. Nasr chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
Your story plot gets beter and better with each chapter (that's a good thing) This is my favorite story out of all the 70 or 60 something fanfics i read and I want to thank you for keeping all of us entertained with this colorful story with it's emotional and very detailed plot. keep it up, i can't wait to see what happens next. _
~Momo-P~
baby-gurl88 chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
so this mean you will post more for me soon? like tomorrow? hey a girl can hope!