Reviews for Relentless
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
beautiful, again. touching and powerful. I can relate to your words and feel your emotions through it. wonderful work!

!~* noelle *~!
HomelessRomantic chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
OMG this poem has such great language! I could just picture everything. It was so fucking beautiful!
Gleechumber chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
I love this... it's so sad and beautiful. And true. It brought tears to my eyes. I especially love the first two lines. In "Upon This Sheet Of Paper" the words I used were purposefully words which could also have referred to cutting, yes. I guess sometimes only one way will work. I try to make writing my way of venting instead, but it doesn't always work that way. Once again, awesome piece.
Caitir chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
wow. i LOVE this. I want to be like that... it's absolutely brilliant!
marshbar960 chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
very expressive...and very touching...thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Stratiotes chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
I read this... and find a part of me screaming... because you see the pain. The blow by blow by blow that just keeps passing. The wounds, the blood, the tears... and He still comes near, relentless... and I am the one doing the striking, still pushing away... A part screams "Stay down, stay away" and yet another is so touched and humbled by the fact that His love for me will never allow Him to do that.
Farewell-Twilight chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
wow. At first I thought it might have been something to do with the passion of the christ especially with 'my cross around,' and 'My pierced hands' it might even be about that I dont know but I do know that it was written wonderfully as usual! I adored the last verse, the breaking of I penetrate all masquerade is very effective! xx
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
This is so beautiful. The topic of sacrifice for love is always so heart touching. I love this. *goes to read the second one*
pudding wings chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
that was beatiful, i really liked it. i especially love the way you described every thing.
AllThatMatters chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
You expressed your feelings beautifully. We know how you feel. We love this poem. Please reveiw us back. Thanks.
greenbanana chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
are you trying to insult satanists? I couldn't really understand it, but that may be because I'm tired... i guess I'll read it later and get really angry.
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I adore the last two lines... so powerful. This poem sent shivers down my spine. You know how it is when the words just sound RIGHT. I hope that makes sense.
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I'm trying to find words... and I don't have any. This is wonderful. There aren't any lines I can pull out from this... every single one of them is amazing. I'd have to quote the whole poem if I had to show my 'favourites'. Every line just strikes the message home.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Could a poem by you get to be any more beautiful than this? I would cry, if I could, but I do not cry in public, or at all, if I can help it. I love this. I love how it sounds, the words, the flow...Everything about this is perfect in every way. Especially the emotion. The raw emotion portrayed in this is brilliant! By every work you write, you get better by the day. Bless the readers with more of your exquisit raw emotion and words of love and pain.
My Mental Disaster chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
*smiles* this is one on my favoraits. the images are so perfect "I alone can kiss your prison bars asunder", its so melodic, i consider it a song, ment to be or not. It makes me remember why people have faith. I am a satonist(anton le vay's church) and I must let you know that it does not in any way cloud the message or the beuty of this chain of striking imagery. It is beutiful in its own right. and nobody has the right to flame that.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »