Reviews for Four o'Clock on Judith's Patio
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This is an adjective avalance. You can run but it's gonna swallow you! This is so creative, and that's what I love. I could spend hours upon hours dwelling on each line, figuring out what it means to me...this poem is such a lovely world in itself.
four thirty chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This is good. -jealous of your writing ability-
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Every time I read one of your poems and don't understand it, I get the distinct feeling that your mind is set to a different frequency than the rest of us. So I'm just sitting here drinking in the trickling of images and ideas I do understand, while the rest goes *way* over my head. Actually, I understand most of the individual lines/sentences/statements, but how they all piece together is often somewhat of a mystery. Ah, well.
Misanthropic Sylph chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
The imagery here is so amazing; vivid, yet unflowery. Streams of consciousness are fun to do and you've done one very, very well here. It reminds me very much of The Love Song of T.S. Eliot in the way that all the little details don't crowd up the poem but bring it alive. _
(Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I took a short hiatus from the internet ;)
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
...
I don't really know how to review your writing because it always seems to be on a higher plane of existance than I am Truly, I don't understand everything you write but I can recognize the beauty of it. I loved it. Beautiful powerful and more than I can describe with lame adjectives.
Anyway, I know I haven't really come by to say hi in a while but it'd be nice to talk to you again. How's it going? Well, again I'll say nice poem and take my leave
Ishuzu
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Okay, mid way through this my sister interrupted me and I lost the thread. So I tried re-reading it and I couldn't get over the vocabulary you use! It's superb and I want you to write me a dicitonary of what it all means, because being my thick stupid self I only got parts of it.
I love it though.
alphabetagamma chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Beautiful, and vivid, and incredibly confusing. I've just read it through about ten times, and I think I _almost_ understand parts of it...