Reviews for Hate
Mourning For Death chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
hahahahaha, wow i like this...SO MUCH HATE, ANGER, FRUSTRATION...I like it so much...its amazing...rly awesome...the torturous emotion is just completely flowing with anger and i enjoy it a lot lol
sheZadey chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
i can totaly relate. im soo pissed at my bro right now... NICE! ;O)
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was certainly fueled by anger. I like it, though!
Pissed Off Poet chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Love it!
just how I feel about a few of my relitives.
Nice way to rlate to the readers
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Before you know it you'll be free if the pain, and then who knows years later you may not feel that way anymore.

Either way this is a very good powerful piece.
Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Wow, I can definitely relate to this.
Very bold and angry message that gets your point across, but, I dunno, it doesn't seem very... poetic... to me. I like the parentheses though - they add a nice touch.
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That's just like me and my dad... I HATE him but I have no choice rather than to be stuck with him and fake a love for him. Great work, I could relate!
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
It actually seemed to me more like a story than a poem,(w/ the parenthesis and all). I can just feel the hate. .
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow. This is very angry, but I think that most people can relate. I know that m mom pisses me off horribly. Nice and original idea. Keep up the good work~
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
You don't have to love family, their just people too. If they don't treat you like you deserve then you don't owe them anything. At least thats my view on things. Sorry for not replying to your request to format a poem for you sooner, but I've been busy starting college. Great poem by the way, I know exactly how you feel. And of course I would love to help you format. Let me know more about it. Until then...
Bless.