Reviews for Half Past Forever
The Hazel Purple Skyline chapter 2 . 2/19
I really, really want to read this story, but the formatting is driving me crazy! Is there anything you can do about it?
rosaitalia chapter 48 . 12/4/2013
oh my god i loved it i was crying at the end too
R. Ficst chapter 48 . 11/11/2013
aww, I'm sad it seems they didn't meet up with Audrey after the date she knew she went back, but this is a very wonderful bittersweet ending.
Lovely story. Thank you so much for posting!
R. Ficst chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
For some reason, "Well, that's aces!" really strikes me perfectly. It's so Jack, and holds all the personality of the time period. Love it.
itjan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is NOICEEEEEE!
But I think it would be better if you make spaces so it'd be easier to read
renegade01 chapter 48 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Its so sweet and touching and I love the ending. Beautiful ;-)
Guest chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
PERFECT!
I cried like a baby

This was so good!
Dominique Diane chapter 48 . 5/7/2013
That's what I was looking for! This type of story! Oh God, you have no idea how much I cried when she turned to her time and met a 80 years old Jack! TOP TEN FAVOURITE STORY IN MY BLOODY FREAKING LIFE! They were so perfect, how much they loved each other and oh I don't know what to say! The end was wonderful, truly wonderful. Love it.
Regards,
Diane Potter.
flamesflyer chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I'm reading this story again, lost track of how many times I've read it. I love it, obviously,just one quick question...

" "If my suspicions are correct, Watson, Ms. Horton's been cheating those men out of medical care and food for weeks."
"Ah, my name's Barks, ma'am," the man said, not understanding her allusion."

Considering Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson first appeared in literature in 1887, wouldn't Barks understand the reference since the characters were really popular?
Amarie chapter 48 . 1/21/2013
Amazing I don't care how old this is. It's terrific
Bluemonster1845 chapter 48 . 1/13/2013
This story was published and finished quite a time ago. But still have to give a review.
This story is so..emotional, funny..I can't even really put this in words. I was really stunned. I'm not a person that would shed tears in storys, but this one did it. I actually cried, and most of the time had tears in my eyes. Probably one or if not the best story that I read. I absolutely love storys with time travel. And when Sydney got back in her time, I thought it would be the end between her and Jack. But she met him in her time and even got back to his. Again..I loved it. This may sound crazy now, but I looked out of my window and it was snowing. And I actually believed the story of Sydney and Jack.
I don't know if you'll read this review, but I just had to write it. T
AlanisBRAVO chapter 48 . 12/28/2012
I don't know of you'll ever read this, but this has to be the first story that I've ever wanted to cry in. This story was just so amazing , i loved it from beginning to end. I will cherish this story by re-reading it over and over again because i don't think i will ever get tired of reading it. You truly are an great writer , thank you for writing this story , i love that Jack & Sydney were together for so long and i loved that you chose Sydney's sister to finish the story off . Ahhh, this has to be a classic lol
SiriuslyAddictedtoReading chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is very hard to read with the lines spaced out like they are. Do you plan on going back and editing?
Guest chapter 48 . 11/10/2012
you probably will never read this review but this almost made me cry, you get an A plus and if I had an award to give you id give you one.
Seph Meadowes chapter 48 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful. I enjoyed this story a lot. I love Sydney's spunky attitude and Jack's charming ways. They were perfect together. Great job.
340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »