Reviews for Half Past Forever
pille-ip chapter 48 . 5/25
This was absolutely wonderfully written. the characters sooo realistic and the storytelling utterly captivating. thank you for making my heart jump in joy and suspense. thank you for making my mind fly together with the story as if I was Sydney. amazing.
Marie chapter 1 . 2/10
My heart is so happy for the wonderful ending, yet so sad that it's over. Only a good story can make a person feel that way! I absolutely adored this little story. I loved the characters, and the plot, and how it's set during a very important time in history... I just LOVED it. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 48 . 3/23/2015
I have cried and this was an amazing story! I don't cry very easily so that is saying something. Continue like this, you are awesome!
Epic Asian chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Actually, they didn't give medals out to females. Many great nurses went on unrecognized during that time.
Esther chapter 48 . 4/30/2014
Awww this is such a nice story! Love it!
exogenesissymph chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I really, really want to read this story, but the formatting is driving me crazy! Is there anything you can do about it?
rosaitalia chapter 48 . 12/4/2013
oh my god i loved it i was crying at the end too
R. Ficst chapter 48 . 11/11/2013
aww, I'm sad it seems they didn't meet up with Audrey after the date she knew she went back, but this is a very wonderful bittersweet ending.
Lovely story. Thank you so much for posting!
R. Ficst chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
For some reason, "Well, that's aces!" really strikes me perfectly. It's so Jack, and holds all the personality of the time period. Love it.
itjan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
But I think it would be better if you make spaces so it'd be easier to read
renegade01 chapter 48 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Its so sweet and touching and I love the ending. Beautiful ;-)
Guest chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
I cried like a baby

This was so good!
Dominique Diane chapter 48 . 5/7/2013
That's what I was looking for! This type of story! Oh God, you have no idea how much I cried when she turned to her time and met a 80 years old Jack! TOP TEN FAVOURITE STORY IN MY BLOODY FREAKING LIFE! They were so perfect, how much they loved each other and oh I don't know what to say! The end was wonderful, truly wonderful. Love it.
Diane Potter.
flamesflyer chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I'm reading this story again, lost track of how many times I've read it. I love it, obviously,just one quick question...

" "If my suspicions are correct, Watson, Ms. Horton's been cheating those men out of medical care and food for weeks."
"Ah, my name's Barks, ma'am," the man said, not understanding her allusion."

Considering Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson first appeared in literature in 1887, wouldn't Barks understand the reference since the characters were really popular?
Amarie chapter 48 . 1/21/2013