Reviews for Half Past Forever
dollymixrocoutloud chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
woah, it must be hard to have someone say that you should be uglier!
dollymixrocoutloud chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
he sounds like a nice person...
dollymixrocoutloud chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
looks good so far
Words.Love.Music chapter 48 . 10/27/2007
very touching story...i loved it!
Josie Masacre chapter 48 . 9/15/2007
That was the most beautifully written story I have ever read on the internet for sure. And one of the most wonderful not on the on the internet. I finished it in an hour of finding it. Everything was written with vivid detail and I adore your style of writing.
NomadicWriter chapter 48 . 8/1/2007
that was simple the best story i've ever read... I'm not exagerating when i say that i assure you that i've read millions of books but this was just fantastic, you pulled this off brilliantly! I can't wait to go see what else that you have. I love how you interpreted the whole concept of time in with this all. I'm currently lost for words, your story made me laugh and cry, and it was amazing okay im just blubbering on now and you probably think that im...crazy lol.

It was great reading your story.

-K
fatso17 chapter 48 . 7/23/2007
good lord that was... wonderful. glorious... utmost bliss. god.. just.. just... WOW. my lady that is definitely one of the best stories i've read. yes, not just read on read. and mind you i've read a few books. just, mind boggling! simply amazing. it was BLOODY BEAUTIFUL! oh god... wow.
i loost speeling beas chapter 48 . 7/19/2007
this may have been the best story ive ever read
Gimstan chapter 48 . 7/6/2007
This story is fantastic! It should have way more reviews!

This has to be my favorite story i have found on this site!
FM Radio chapter 48 . 6/9/2007
*brushes tears out of eyes* that was beautiful, just...amazing. Wow.
Anonymous chapter 48 . 6/8/2007
Beautiful.
NightMares.Come.True chapter 48 . 4/17/2007
I love your story Half Past Forever. I just got done reading it And while I was reading the ending part, kinda, where she first started to come back to her own time, I was listening to The Fray's two songs, Look After You and How To Save Alive, and they went prefectly, I think. Thought I should tell you lol :D
CascilleWA chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
i love your story, im a sucker for romance.
holy-maggots1123 chapter 48 . 3/25/2007
Wow that was so beautifully written. I think I actually teared up - but sh!

Thanks for the wonderful story!
riskkeybusiness chapter 48 . 3/25/2007
This is simply the best and most well written story I've ever read. You had me bawling at the end. I'm sure I'll end up reading this at least a hundred times over. Truly wonderful!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »