Reviews for Half Past Forever
Dominique Diane chapter 48 . 5/7/2013
That's what I was looking for! This type of story! Oh God, you have no idea how much I cried when she turned to her time and met a 80 years old Jack! TOP TEN FAVOURITE STORY IN MY BLOODY FREAKING LIFE! They were so perfect, how much they loved each other and oh I don't know what to say! The end was wonderful, truly wonderful. Love it.
Regards,
Diane Potter.
flamesflyer chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I'm reading this story again, lost track of how many times I've read it. I love it, obviously,just one quick question...

" "If my suspicions are correct, Watson, Ms. Horton's been cheating those men out of medical care and food for weeks."
"Ah, my name's Barks, ma'am," the man said, not understanding her allusion."

Considering Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson first appeared in literature in 1887, wouldn't Barks understand the reference since the characters were really popular?
Amarie chapter 48 . 1/21/2013
Amazing I don't care how old this is. It's terrific
Bluemonster1845 chapter 48 . 1/13/2013
This story was published and finished quite a time ago. But still have to give a review.
This story is so..emotional, funny..I can't even really put this in words. I was really stunned. I'm not a person that would shed tears in storys, but this one did it. I actually cried, and most of the time had tears in my eyes. Probably one or if not the best story that I read. I absolutely love storys with time travel. And when Sydney got back in her time, I thought it would be the end between her and Jack. But she met him in her time and even got back to his. Again..I loved it. This may sound crazy now, but I looked out of my window and it was snowing. And I actually believed the story of Sydney and Jack.
I don't know if you'll read this review, but I just had to write it. T
AlanisBRAVO chapter 48 . 12/28/2012
I don't know of you'll ever read this, but this has to be the first story that I've ever wanted to cry in. This story was just so amazing , i loved it from beginning to end. I will cherish this story by re-reading it over and over again because i don't think i will ever get tired of reading it. You truly are an great writer , thank you for writing this story , i love that Jack & Sydney were together for so long and i loved that you chose Sydney's sister to finish the story off . Ahhh, this has to be a classic lol
SiriuslyAddictedtoReading chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is very hard to read with the lines spaced out like they are. Do you plan on going back and editing?
Guest chapter 48 . 11/10/2012
you probably will never read this review but this almost made me cry, you get an A plus and if I had an award to give you id give you one.
Seph Meadowes chapter 48 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful. I enjoyed this story a lot. I love Sydney's spunky attitude and Jack's charming ways. They were perfect together. Great job.
Bubbly Girl chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
So I absolutely love this story and have read it many times, but I just now realized the Jack used a "Dear John" reference but that was after his time. You might want to change that. :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Larafrancesca chapter 48 . 8/28/2012
How lovely! I've been wanting to read a happily ending war story for such a long time and Half Past Forever definitely spoke to the hopelessly romantic side of me :) I admit that the modern day Sydney annoyed me at times, but sent back in time she made a brilliant character. Plus you really cannot help but love Jack...
I hope you're still writing and that you're enjoying life!
waterbluewings chapter 48 . 8/13/2012
I cried at the end. Though it was extremely sad that they die, i'd rather lie to myself that they became immortal and were the best couple in the world they were perfect for eachother and this was the best story ever :) bitersweet at the end, but this was awesome. LOL 6 children. ;)

that was a very good one :)

waterbluewings
InkedGirl chapter 48 . 8/6/2012
Such a sweet story! I loved it!
InkedGirl chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Great story! you got my attention when you mentioned south chicago. i was born there and its quite a nasty area
flamesflyer chapter 48 . 7/20/2012
I love this story. I think I've read it four or five times now. You know how when you see a really good movie and you keep thinking about it days later and even after that it will randomly pop up in your mind even though you haven't watched it for months? That is what this story is to me. I woke up this morning thinking about it and decided to read it. Took a bit to find before I realized I had saved it to my favourites.
mia aurora chapter 48 . 7/14/2012
sob sob.i write so of the best story i ever read in FP .thanks for sharing the story here :)
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »