Reviews for Half Past Forever
SecretReader9 chapter 48 . 8/15/2011
Your story is the only reason I got an account on FP, just so I could review. I absolutely fell in looooove with it 3 You balanced everything really good and I appreciate that in stories! You are a really talented author and I hope you start a new story :))
Creatures chapter 48 . 7/18/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. It made me laugh, it made me smile, it made me cry.

You are a very, very talented writer and I hope you keep it up.
GreatStory chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This seems like such a great story, however the format keeps me from finishing it. I know i sound like a brat, but i really cannot go on with reading this. You have splendid writing skills, please change your format for next time though :D
Bertie the Redwood chapter 48 . 6/19/2011
Absolutely loved it! Splendid :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
ur summary captured my attention. unfortunately, i dont think i'll be reading this due to ur formatting issues. the awkward breaks in the the paragraphs n the indistinct paragraphs makes the story really choppy. i really hope u fix it! it sounds like an interesting read, but the formatting problems just make it unpleasant.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 48 . 5/31/2011
Absolutely amazing. So glad they got their happy ending! :)
sarah chapter 48 . 5/26/2011
Oh my god! I love this. It's actually different than other stories and it's well written. Jack and Sydney are so cute together and I'm glad they got to be together :) I would have been really mad if they didn't. I also like how Sydney brought a modern perspective to the war hospitals. Very good!
sydney420 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I think you should start a series themed about this. Where people go back in time to meet their one true love. All different times and places, world war one, the seventies, ancient times everything. It'd be great.
sydney420 chapter 48 . 5/3/2011
Wow. This story was very touching and beautiful. The best 'back in time' themed story I've ever read, and I've read a lot. It also has a certain unique-ness to it. Needless to say I'm in love with it, and it will be added to my favorite list. Consider publishing it. I will be the first in line to buy a copy.

I have no negative critique to add. :)
sydney420 chapter 24 . 5/3/2011
If they never get to you and you are returned to your own time, don't brush

this off as a dream. Place some flowers on my grave and remember that at one time in history, we meant a lot to each

other –- even if we recognized it too late.

that line made me fall IN LOVE with this story.
Bubbly Girl chapter 48 . 5/1/2011
That was so beautiful! I was sobing as I read this last chapter. It really affected me. It was just so fitting how you ended this story! You did an amazing job with all of the characters and the plot and everything! :) Great Job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
dipintheriverstyx chapter 48 . 3/29/2011
I LOVED IT

STAYED UP TILL 12 ON A SVHOOL NIGHT TO FINISH IT!

You're an amazing author and this story was beautiful.
Kikki123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Okay im going to start off by saying I absolutely love this story. I cant tell you how many time ive read it, and it still makes me cry every time. It was beautifully written, thank you so much for the amazing story. Keep up the good work :P I look forward to reading more of your stories.
jyottoor chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
it was awesome i loved it

:D thankz for writing it
Lil Red Ridin chapter 48 . 2/24/2011
OMG! i cried so bad at the end! and little mini Sydney made me laugh! im so glad that you wrote this i really think it has a wonderfull plot! I loved how at the end it was Audrey's pov it made me cry!

Thankyou,