Reviews for Water's Melody
KaitlynAnn chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow. Very nice. I love about how you love to hear it sing. Nice job.
MadLassWithKerosene chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
good! kinda weird to hear about the spring now, but posted it a while ago.. my favorite part was: to forget about the seasons, to forget about what water means. normally i just read poems about really raw emotions and stuff, but i like this. good job.

FDOS
OryssaV chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i like snow too, although i think i love it on a different level than you do.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow. _ Oh my god, I cannot describe how much I love this poem. This is a totally different approach to what you're describing. And I absoultely love the line:

"The light drip of rainfallWill continue metallic ring"

Something about that line just stood out to me. I've never heard it described that way. Great work! _

Daphne
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
wow, nice poem! great vocab used, i love all the imagery in this, especially when it "whispers patience", very nice indeed! x weasel within x
lilxseeker chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
The title fits the poem perfectly!...Forever it shall sing!
Tainted Tears chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
"Water's Melody"... hmm, fits perfectly with the poem itself. The words and the flow of those words fits very beautifully within the poem. My favorite stanza would be the last, indefinitely. It gives us a hopeful feeling in our minds. Very impressive poem!
- Tainted Tears
Aryante chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Forever it shall sing. And forever we shall dance
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is really beautiful imagery...I like how the peace sings the river rather than the other way around and the river sings the peace. How the cacophony of rain has chortled everything. beautiful wording!
Kethry Jonas chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Thats a really beautiful piece. I never thought of waters noise a a song on melody. This is a real eye opener!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
This was beautiful. I love it. I love all forms of water, especially rain.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I like it... nicely written especially the first stanza... thanks for the review
SpacemanSpiff chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
The rhythm of this poem simply caught me as wonderful, not even considering the poetic devices used here. I like how it's mostly slant rhyme as that makes the lines not seem forced at all. That's another thing that strikes me as so wonderful about this poem, the way the lines just flow and fit so perfectly. Much like water. The only stanza that may need work is the second, and I only say this because I think if you're going to repeat the word "love" you should also repeat the word "I" before it. The last line in that stanza may need a word like "and" or something before it to perhaps work out the flow a bit more. Other than that I really can't say much that strikes me as odd in this poem. It's wonderful. Actually, I lied, there is something...it's too short :P. No really, I think the idea you have going here could expand into even more and I'd really like to see it, if at all possible. Just a suggestion, though. Great work.
-Spiff
The Paperback Mummy chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
So pretty! I loved that line about the light drip of rainfall and metallic ring...awesomeness. D
OneMadeForHorses chapter 1 . 5/26/2004