Reviews for Death By Love
invalid id chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Heh, you said 'Death By Love' Love Ruined me. I could so relate to that. I love the beginning with the kiss of roses...just very descriptive with words like: thorns, poison, sweetened lies (I wrote a song called Sweet Lies so of course I love that!), tears...just awesome. I can relate and it's beautiful yet painful. Painfully Beautiful. (Hmm, what's this an idea? Finally! Hopefully that one will work out.) Anyways, it's awesome. Brilliance!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
"Feel the kiss of roses," I love this line, esp. as I've recently been playing with this metaphor alot. The kiss of roses conveys so much here, lending in this line to an underlying darkness to the flower. Great Piece.
Echo Despise chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
wonderful, just wonderful. you have a way with words.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Interesting imagery. I really liked the lines "biting thorns, / Hidden beneath your lover's touch, / Drink the addictive poison, / And taste the sweetened lies." Good work. Although love is so much more. This seems to be spoken out of hurt, more than out of rational thought. Such bitterness in this world... It is so sad.
Danny chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
very deep, and... hmm... it's just... good. it's descriptive and while it freaks me out, i still like it.
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Wow depressing. But well-written, i think. Many good metaphors.
Nen Hundley chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I am such agreeance with you piece, beautifully put by the way. it's fromat reminds my of something building up and being let down, an emotion. dont know if that was intentional or not though. it reminds me of something i wrote a long time ago.
Neinna