Reviews for The Castle in the Story
L. Mercy chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Okay, I almost forgot about this story. Good thing I wrote down the title. Hehe. So, uh, this was an interesting chapter. I'm glad Maple is better. :)

-L. Mercy
L. Mercy chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Great chapter. :)
Ms.Julia chapter 66 . 9/18/2012
I loved this, and the way you ended it.. though I'd want to read more... is perfect. Fantastic job :)
CrescentmoonOftheShootingStars chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
THE ORACLE IS DORIEL'S MOTHER?

WHAT.

And by the way, wasn't his recollection (the one that he actually went through with, accepted) technically an entire memory, because it wasn't split up or divided into thirds?

Crescentstorm
witeaya chapter 66 . 12/3/2011
really enjoyed the read.

interesting plot and even more amazing ending.
Xein of Nethling chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
this is good and interesting, and i would really love to read the rest but i don't have time so ill just CC the first 2 chapters

first though, just a word, you don't have to listen to my advice im only in 7th grade

also, I'm a really harsh reviewer-your story isn't nearly as bad as I make it sound

so... now for some CC... let's see...

okay some of the second chapter seems sort of boring like, okay, 'blah blah people are saying important stuff that i should probably bother to read but it doesn't sound that interesting so I'm not going to,' so just try and someone liven up the converstaions

you might want to add in a chapter before ch1 explaining the world in general at her time, or weave it into the story somehow because the first two chapters leave you wondering just about the world... like i dunno whether this is just me or not but it was sort of like 'what the heck is happening' when first maple's in a dirty city where she's a thief and then shes... well somewhere... and a ranger pops out of nowhere... that just was sort of strange...

and also, now you're not the only person to do this I probably do to, but in the first chapter Doriel sounds sort of like weird like he's just threatened maple and is then following her because he has a pledge and then when she kills the leader thief guy he's just like... well he's just nothing whatsoever...

there should probably be some shock like 'why did you just save me' or from maple 'who the heck are you and why did i just rescue you'... do you get what im saying? cause i don't know whether i did a very good job on explaining...

anyways, just because i chose to pick on this story don't think that I didn't like it, because i really did, and its awesome

keep it up

Happy Writings!

-Xein of Nethling
madimae chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh my godness, this book is absolutly amazing. I've just begun reading it and i'm in love. unfortunatly i cant take it to school with me so its going to take forever to read but if i had the time i would read the whole thing in one sitting. i am really hopin there is a sequel soon. love it, good job :)
Sekugi chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
I love your writing style! It's so easy to read and follow, and it's incredibly smooth!
NinjAlt chapter 66 . 6/2/2007
Hope to see more from the sequel. Interesting story. Would have liked to see Maple being more useful though.
the flaming river chapter 66 . 12/28/2006
i LOVE this story! I feel like screaming! I was up until three am reading it and then i woke up at 7:30 to finish it. So cool!
For What Its Worth chapter 66 . 9/15/2006
A sequel? Oh, I can hardly wait! This ending was indeed too abrupt.
FreedomStar chapter 66 . 9/13/2006
wow, it's over! :( Will be waiting for the sequel :)
Saiyuri chapter 51 . 9/5/2006
Wow! I'm amazed you've managed to get so far on only 58 reviews. You're inspiring! I like how complex the story is- but I feel sorry for Tanner- but all stories of war have their tragedies, yes? . I'm your new fan.
BlueEmerald4 chapter 63 . 8/28/2006
I have to honestly say that this is the best story that I've read in a long time. And I'm dying for the rest, so please finish it. We need to know what happens.

I spent two full days in front of the computer reading this. I just couldn't stop. It was a good way to spend the last two days of summer break. So please finish this story so that all of your readers can finish it as well.

BlueEmerald4
micky chapter 63 . 8/27/2006
Aw.. My heart is breaking. Doriel and Maple have sucha confusing relationship and I just want to keep reading. It's a shame that the pages do not go on forever but then I wouldn't have a life because I'd be living off something fictional but it's so good! Can't wait for update!
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »