Reviews for Shades of Night
Grey Falcon chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
I was wondering when you'll update - guess you've been busy. Anyway, nice chapter. I don't remember if you ever wrote this, but...how exactly Ralph knew Mary?
Sang Yu Nung chapter 10 . 9/26/2004
So Ralph is an angel? I wish I knew more about him, lol. Or maybe I just missed some stuff. I like how u brought in "Gone With The Wind". This is a great story, it's so exciting. I like how in the beginning when she asked for Ralph, she was confident cuz God was there... but then it slowly showed the hope starting to dwindle. :'( But I've felt like that a lot and it was nice to see the relief when he came. . Keep up the great job! XD *write on* (Thnx 4 the reviews, sorry it took so long 2 get back 2 u) *That was my review 4 Chapter 9* Fictionpress is not letting me review. And chapter 10- great descsription- keep up the awesome work!
sifer chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
wow this is realy good marina!...lol-sifer
Sang Yu Nung chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
Oh no! Royce hasta be okay, he's just gotta! Lol. Wow, this is so exciting! I can NOT wait to read more! I hope ya' update soon. .
(thnx 4 all the reviews)
Okay bye now! *write on*
Sang Yu Nung chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
Oh my gosh! This is such a great story! . I wanna know more about Ralph, I NEED to know more about Ralph, Lol. That's so cute how Royce acts all cocky, yet she likes him neways. Just like real life. Hehe, I'm going to read the next chapter now, bye!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
Haha! I like the end of the chapter, and I like how you're developing the relationship of Royce and Mary. Wow, I'm an idiot! I know "night" isn't a "knight" and I typed "night" in the last review I posted... *kicks herself* stupid! Yeah, well I wanted to fix that- LoL! This is a very interesting story, can't wait to read more! . *Write On*
Grey Falcon chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
Oh, now something's going to happen, isn't it?
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
that's cute she thinks of him as a night. I think it's interesting that the Shadow Meers wanted her to die instead of joining their side... I wonder why. I guess I will just have to wait and find out when I read more of your story. I'm glad I caught up- please update soon- this is great, write on! .
Sang Yu Nung chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
That is *so* cute he called her "my lady". aw! Comment I forgot to say about the other chapter- I wonder why the demons are chasing *her*... hmm.. Does the kettle korn really crackle? (What about putting it in other soup?) Lol. Random facts, I love it! Great chapter, hope to read more soon! write on XD
Sang Yu Nung chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
wow- I'm such an idiot! Lol I completely forgot to keep reading your story, Lol! This is exciting- I'm glad we found out some more about Royce. I haven't read a story like this before and I'm really intrigued. I like how you add little details, it's great! And thanks so much for all the reviews. You're awesome, write on!
sifer chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
hey marina i just got done reading youre new chapter it's grate,keep up the good work.:)
Sang Yu Nung chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Goodness gracious me, lol- this is so exciting! Ookay the stalker guy really got me creeped out, but the protector sounds pretty cool... can't wait to find more out about ralph and rachel. Great writing style- write on! (thnx so much for all rhe reviews!)
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I think that this was a great start to a story! I swear I will read more when I have time, but I'm at the library and I only have like half an hour, so much to read so little time! This is really interesting, I hope you keep updating anyways so that I have a lot to read when MY computer gets back . Thanks for all the reviews, write on!
sifer chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
popcorn in tamato soup never thought of that before, going to have to try that.
sifer chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
hey marina its sifer,nice story keep up the good work.