Reviews for For Eternity
Saiai chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hmm, I love the poem but I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy...so I'll choose both _ Nice work.
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Heya! How're you doing today? I've got a few minutes while I'm waiting for things to run at work, so I'll take a look at some poetry...
Very nice poem. You did a nice job of realistically captivating her sense of loss.
The free form approach you used works very well. About the only thing I'd suggest is to get rid of the final *****. It just feels kind of strange to have it there, in the middle of a sentence.
Nicely done, and thanks!
Ruatha
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I like it alot. It's...expressive.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Very sad. Good...just sad. You say it's not one of your best, and even though that is true, this has a great theme, feeling, etc. It doesn't need to be anything more than this because it is good just the way it is. Great job.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
{cries} what dyu mean it's not one of your best? This was just really haunting and beautiful. Keep writing!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Very moving and gracefully written with style. The fact that it was written in 5 mins only enhances the fact that you have a natural talent.
I like this very much.
Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Cool! Very nicely done! I love it. Awesome descriptions.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Haunting. You know how to create a great atmposhere in your poem.
IrishVampire13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow. Thanks for all those reviews! 'A Meeting with Fate' is a completed story, though; otherwise, it'd say "Incomplete" in the summary. I do have a sequel up, however. And I've been considering writing a third story for those two characters for at least a year. If I could just think up a suitable plot...
Thanks again!
Brandy Bear chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
awe that is so sweet good job i like this
BrandyBear
Aredhel Carnesir chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That was nice. A little choppy, but still had a nice flow, if that made any sense. The ending was very effective too. Please R/R.
Twilight Tiger chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Sad... but sweet, in a way. It's nice that they are together again. This isn't my favorite layout for a poem, but it is still very touching. Love is a beautiful thing.