Reviews for Transparency
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow, baeutiful and desciptive.
Getuie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Sad, but incredibly beautiful... You've really done a wonderful job with the whole 'transparency' image... It's interesting that the speaker is seemingly transparent to himself too... Usually it's just to the world... but, after some thought, it makes sense depending on his mindset.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This is beautiful. I love how the beginning seems peaceful, maybe happy, and then you begin to explain more and it changes the tone so much. Your imagery always leaves me breathless, especially this picture of transparency. Once again, wonderful. *applauds*
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Will...not...cry. Damn...too late. *sniffs and pauses to collect self* Aww Matthew, you are just the master of capturing the dark emotions of humanity. Brilliant work. You really inspire me. *wishes she could add this to favs. Can't cause she's reached the 50 favs limit* I love this. *hugs*
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
nice ending
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Yes, it does have interesting description. The last stanza is my favourite, the idea in it is very... oh i don't know how to put it, but anyway i like the last stanza best, is what i'm trying to say _;;. Also the formatting is very interesting and powerful.
great job!
Karasu
Kumi H chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
. I haven't been on for a while but I decided to read some stuff you put up...I like this poem, well written. Ah, soltitude (sp?)...
I should put more of my stuff up! :)
Kumi
The Illiterate Poet chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
This is an exelent poem, one of the best I have read in a while, but that is just my veiw and other people think differnt.