Reviews for Freedom
Frenzied-Thespian chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I'm just speechless. I dont know what to say. You should keep writing and just write forever. lol. You are seriously great.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I love it.
I often have visions in the little vision box in my head that inspires 99.9% of my work, of sad angels ascending above the many bodys of the fallen. And more but I won't share with the whole world.
Cause I am talking about your poetry.
I really liked how you described the wings bursting from the skin. It seems very symbolic to me.
JudgementMathew chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
damn i think ill have to read this again so that it can bring me from my apathy and tare me into the world of loss that surronds or moraly degraded society. I imagne you must have the most beautifull heart now only if i could rip it out and put on my desk.
Mat
empty account chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
You do I great job expressing emotion and dark energy in this poem. My one criticism is your word choice: don't use to many big words. most of the time simple words are much better.
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
omg!Talk about jealousy..I wish I had written this..I love the depressing gothic style...because we both have it..this poem had a dark overtone but it also had hidden meaning..and i liked that alot!great stuff...keep it up!