Reviews for Study
Sapphire Crystallian chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
heh, I understand what you are saying, It's the same for me. oh, BTW, your poem inspired me... not this one, If I Could Pray With You is the one. but this one is good cuz it's easy to relate! thnx 4 the review! _
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
9843yugiuehrd9tg8awfiv! That's my spaz attack of agreement. This poem goes for so many of us today. I understand completely. Awesome job.
*!Kate!*
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This si so creative. i love it. The format is great and so is the poem. It always ends up that way doesn't it? i mean the whole "three, two, one, F" thing. Well keep it up.
Jake.
Delete Name chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Why are you so mad? Did I say something to offend you?
I assume you've read my biography according to your review, and I want you to know, right now, that I asked over 200 witches for that information. 200 witches ranging from all branches of Wicca to all ages, as in 70 to 17.
If I had known anymore, I would have asked them, and would very much enjoy an interview with you as well, if you wouldn't mind either.
In fact, they all said that Rowling did an excellent and accurate job on portraying witchcraft through Harry Potter. And Kahli is the great potter, having made man out of clay, and that's why I put that there. It's not to say all witches are like Harry, it's to say that everything he is, including his name, is based of accurate and true Wicca beliefs as gathered by Rowling.
And I'm not trying to insult you by comparing the religions, once again I've been trying to explain. I didn't understand it, but Paganism and Christianity had been fighting for centuries more than any other two Religions, so I did some research, and discovered why.
If you're in another branch of Witchcraft, it might not be proper comparisons for you, but that's what the majority said.
And I never said you minded Christianity. Not once. I was just commenting on your poem, that's all.
And I do not belief either faith is better as well. And I thank you for enjoying my poem despite it's religious infliction. It's very kind of you, and ladylike.
Now, try and understand me: I'm not wanting to offend, I'm wanting to understand. And if any of my information is incorrect, all you have to do is tell me. Your word, as a witch, would mean much to me.
And now for this poem: That's how a lot of people I know feel about school, and your poem sounds a lot like how my cousins explains school.
It's sad how things like that happen, when you try and try and try, and you build everything for that final moment... when it suddenly comes crashing in on you.
I've felt it before myself, though not tied to schoolwork.
The form was a little... hectic, but it feels as if it was meant to be that way.
8/10
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
IS there a reason it goes up to twelve then stars again but then descends after five?
Such a sad ending... Ive felt this way A LOT before... nice job