Reviews for more than just friends
Genato chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
it's good. write free verse.
Ame Lockheart chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I think this one's my fav... It's easy for me to relate to... great job!
A New Testament chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Friends might be a good fuck but it's just a bad idea to turn it into love. Unless it is love. Like more that hormones... I donno, just keep your head and don't be scared of relationships. They make you cry, and hurt but they will also give you the time of you life because they teach you so much about others and about yourself.
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very nice... i like the idea and i felt it. )
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
EXCELLENT. Afraid to seize the one thing you want more than anything, and pushing it away at the same time. Sounds like stuff I do everyday to people I truely care for.
Reve Brulant chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Hey, I like this is very well written. Thank you for reviewing 'Hidden Love.'it's always nice to have feedback.
DueTuesday chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I think you sacrifice too much to the ryhmn scheme, sometime poems can't be structured peices of work. I like the message tremendously and certain lines are very good but I think that if you re-read it you could make it better.
-sorry for the semi-harshness...I just want to help you make this poem become the great work it has the potential for.
Much Love
Jessikins
vampiremaggot4life6sic6 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
that is a really awesome poem! I can really relate to it!
Eternal Confessor chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ah, don't you hate that kind of situation? Anywayz, this is good, keep writing.
chocolatecreme06 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Like always ur stuff is touching and u always leave numerous memorable lines...Keep up the good work
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
"The more I hate loving you the more I start loving hate" That's my favouritest line of all time, I am soo gonna quote u on that. I love this whole poem, this really speaks volume, your words just flow so well. I can realte, and I think everyone can at one point or another, but that line really touched me, amazing. Wow. Keep writing, I love reading ur stuff!
Anglachel67 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Great poem. I could totally relate, and it was FREAKIN GOOD! You are one cool poet. Way to go.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
But I share you fear which is I know it's so hard facing it... your
some oether lines dont make too much sense I think might need commas
NIce poem... I can realte... I like it a lot!